CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
First off, we had a great neighbor at Dirt Week. I had never met Gomer before, but he treated us like old friends from the very start. Big thanks for the tool suppport and thread insert, hey what else was I gonna do, the knee was shot again by Friday. If you are ever in the KC area, let me know and we will treat you to KC's finest in food.

Next goes out to our buddy from Texas, Mr. Will Pattison. This guy has helped us sooo much over the past year. Truly a great ambassador to the sport. Will didn't stop working the whole time we were there...whether it was lining up activities, riding, flagging, just helping out around the pits, or even putting up w/ goobers like myself. BIG thanks for lining up Malcolm Smith and Larry Roseler...my son is still beaming over his first road trip. Got to meet the sports living legends, ride with them and even eat dinner with them. Thanks again Will, anything you ever need, Jason, Pat and I got you covered.

Wade

kc-husky

~SPONSOR~
Dec 31, 2000
This is the first chance I've had to get on line since we got home. And Wade beat me to the thanks. I have to agree with Wade thanks to Gomer for being a great neighbor, if only you could replace the A*s H*les that live next door to me at home. And what can you say about Will, great dinner and company. And Thanks to all that made dirt week happen. :laugh:

Pat

Top Bottom