Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
VintageDirt said:
Dadgone, warn a guy before you do that so I can shield my eyes. :whoa:

Hey! Get outta here. This threads closed. :nener:

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Where I come from they're called Pinedoodlers. And you don't wanna mess with 'em. My dad always told me that the Pinedoodlers and the Boogeyman were right up there together.....

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Sasquatch's exist and they prefer Kawasaki's (cuz they can't find parts in the woods) :nod:

Attachments

• Sasquatch1.jpg
    Sasquatch1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 183

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I wonder where he found a keyboard that would fit his fingers?? We must get him into a chatroom sometime.............

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Sorry to break it to you Elliot but YOU do not decide what stays or goes.

The mods do.

If you post something we don't like or a thread you started gets out of hand then we will close it and if you post something that is funny to us and fits within the parameters and humor that we like here at DRN then it will stay, even if you don't want it here.

You have the power over your own post and can edit and delete the content of your own post but the decision for the thread itself is ours.

That's the nicest way I can put it and since I'm in a REALLY good mood I won't lay it out for you like I want to... but if you want to go for the Asshat award we'll sure be glad to obige you :)

Have a GREAT New Year!!!

Ivan

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
elliot67 said:
Are you guys really that lifeless, bored, and immature to keep re-opening a thread and making stupid posts out of it. Sorry to break it to ya pred, looks like you need a life.

:rotfl:

Truespode, you do realize this is a dirtbike forum right? lol

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Nobody is making fun of you Elliot... they are just enjoying the Bigfoot thing.

We have been making fun of Bigfoot for a LONG time... especially Pred... it is part of his personality with how he talks about it. That is why it is part of a dirtbike site... not because Sasquatch rides but because a long time member who earned his stripes and became a mod also enjoys stories and jokes about Bigfoot.

Bigfoot isn't dirtbike related but because of the interest that a few long time members have with it it is DRN related. That is why we enjoy it.

It really has nothing to do with you. You started a comical thread and had no clue it was going to turn out this way and then you got upset thinking you are being picked on when you weren't.

Basically, you blew a perfectly good opportunity to learn more about the members here and join in on some of the "inside" fun that goes on. That is part of "getting" DRN.

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. Don't be too upset about it because nobody else really is.

Ivan

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Seriously Elliot, why losing your head over a thread people have fun in? I think it has been clear that no one here is making fun of you.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
truespode said:
Back on topic... I sent Bigfoot a friend request. I hope he accepts so I can eventually meet him and he can teach me the "Chewbacka" growl :)

Ivan
Chew this Baca. :rotfl:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
VintageDirt said:
Chew this Baca. :rotfl:
one should be so lucky!

elliot, need a hug? thankfully for everyone here, Ivan is the great explainer.

Ivan, well said, my friend.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
No... we won't PM you. Your mood and your emotion is not of our concern when we are sitting here trying to enjoy ourselves while also dealing with the responsibility of life.

Moderating the trouble makers is tough enough so when we re-open something we might not want to take the time to explain ourselves... especially when there is no obvious reason for anyone to be upset.

It's not personal... it's just we are busy and expecting you to act like an adult about things. We are giving you a lot of respect to understand we don't have any intentional malice when we make decisions.

Ivan

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Is there any reason why I didn't get PM'ed or someone didn't mention the "inside joke"? That's mostly why I am po'd.

Elliot, you should take a step back and read your posts in this thread. Once others started having fun, you tried to pull the thread. You lost the control of your thread and tried to change it.
You've been around for 4 months, others in this tread 7-8 years! Years! There is no way any one will take the time to PM you with every inside joke that comes from the boards, chat, or sitting around a campfire.

So just except the fact that Yeti's like to play with Dolphins :nener:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
elliot67 said:
I am closing the thread, again. If a mod re-opens it again please PM me and tell me why.

You need to seriously re-evaluate your importance out here.:coocoo: :coocoo:

I think it's time to have a tag day for this kid so he can afford to get a clue. :rotfl:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
elliot67 said:
Are you guys really that lifeless, bored, and immature to keep re-opening a thread and making stupid posts out of it. Sorry to break it to ya pred, looks like you need a life.

I'm hoping it sets the DRN record for number of times the thread has been opened/closed

The big phone ROCKS BTW

Ever notice how out of proportion cool smiley dudes hand is to his face...he needs a big phone also :cool:

And to think I was going to boycott big phones too...

Top Bottom