Chicago
Only Pred's mom knows for sure. ;)

Last edited:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
ABSOLUTLY TRUE!!!

He's real; I've been drunk with his wife. She owns a liquor store you know.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pred & Lou live for Bigsquach.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
VintageDirt said:
ABSOLUTLY TRUE!!!

He's real; I've been drunk with his wife. She owns a liquor store you know.
Dude! When were you up? She never said nothin' to me about it . . . :think:

I think we need to talk . . .

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Bigfoot wasn't in Texas last night! Bigfoot was on my neighbors porch using his grill to cook the other neighbors dog that was barking at 2:00am. Bigfoot gets pissed when he can't sleep!! Don't piss off Bigfoot.... :boss:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
truespode said:
Sasquatch is Pred.

Ivan

Now it all makes sense. Several years ago a lady living out in the woods in a trailer claims to have had relations w/ the Bigfoot/skunkape on a Discovery Channel special. Pred shows up in, you guessed it...Oklahoma for DW about that same time. Coincidence, I think not

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
XRpredator said:
When were you up?
Hmmmm, not sure if you mean "when was I up in your neck of the woods" or, well, you know, when was I "up". :yell:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Because people are having fun :coocoo: Why bother constantly closing this thread? :think:

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
elliot67 said:
If I knew the reason they kept opening it, I'd leave it open.

But I guess with the extinction of quality threads in the past couple o' weeks, the mods would have much more fun toying with a 15 year old boy over the internet. ;)

If they knew the reason you keep closing it, maybe they'd leave it closed ;)

Don't worry about the mods, they toyed with me a lot and I'm still alive. For the extinction of quality (as you put it), I guess it's the quiet season concerning MX for everyone!

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
That footage chills my soul everytime I see it.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
elliot, the mods are bullies. On the otherhand, bigfoot is not he's kind and gentle. Also he does not like people calling him bigfoot, would you like to be called big head or big nose, as for sasquatch, he never spoke much arapahoe, he preffered the knings english. I call him Roberto Fiesta El Grande, but when it's just us i call him Fred. Anyway, fred dropped out ,tuned out and turned on waaaaay before abby hofman, he didn't like man, all men, red men, black men, white men, kinda peach colored men, so he kept to himself. Contrary to popular belief he is not an herbavore, he likes squirel grilled and cooks a mean batch of baby rabbits. i don't get up to the north west as much as i did when i worked for the department of the interior but he and i still keep intouch, he with his Razor and Blackberry, i prefer commo with him through black berry, eventho his spelling is as bad as mine, his accent is almost un readable over the phone. He's of latino descent and his brood left middle mexico when the incas started killing virgins at their parties. He liked the parties and all, tequilia, mezcall and super sanchos, but he's a pasifist. If you'd like i could i could point you in the dirrection of all my reports i filed over the years as they are archived in the library of congress. So take it easy Elliot, Fred would dig that.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hey, lets try to keep this thread on topic . . .

anyone remember Bigfoot and Wild Boy?
bigfoot.jpg

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
So tell me Mr. Sasquatch, what was your relationship with Wild Boy?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Pred.

Nice family portrait. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are gay. Especially the old one that speaks through his buttocks.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
a454elk said:
You guys are gay. Especially the old one that speaks through his buttocks.

OH YEAH ???? You tell a half of a story and leave. :nener:

you story leaver..........

Top Bottom