Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I know that bikes got washed so much last year that Brownie's well ran dry and that was a bad thing since he lives there. I'd hope if we get to use his water again that folks will live with a dirty dirt bike a little more so our host doesn't get upset.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
If I'm on the ground floor at the motomotel I guess we could use the shower? I dont think they'll mind :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Patman said:
I know that bikes got washed so much last year that Brownie's well ran dry and that was a bad thing since he lives there. I'd hope if we get to use his water again that folks will live with a dirty dirt bike a little more so our host doesn't get upset.

Last year it rained for the first 3 days and the goo stuck thick to your bike everywhere. Problem was that people were getting their bikes pristine clean washing thier bikes like they were taking it to a motorcycle show or something instead of blowing off the big stuff so you could lube a chain or free up the brakes. If everyone agreed to use the washer for just 1-2 minutes max then everyone would be able to get stuff off the bikes for a little maint time. JMHO. We set up our own power washer and washed 4 bikes with 7 gallons of water.

Top Bottom