Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
..................this project.
My riding buddies have owned this trailer forever. <insert squints here "forever.....foooreVVVer....FForeeeVVVer">>
I think out of all of us I am the fourth owner. Old Holsclaw. It has gone everywhere. DRN bike weeks, National Enduro's, GNCC's, Blackwater 100, numerous trail rides in Michigan, Tennessee, and Alabama, Ohio and on and on and on.
So I figured it was time to fix up the old boy and make him look good again.
Here it is now:

Attachments

• IMG_1171.JPG
    IMG_1171.JPG
    214.5 KB · Views: 93

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
For-ev-vurr............

Attachments

• forever.jpg
    forever.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 86

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Found new fenders at the local Tractor Supply at a great price. Old ones are too far gone to even try to salvage them. Also found the plastic/rubber bushing/grommets. I found new shocks online. Monroe makes replacements for just about any RV, trailer, etc.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Ok...... So I have more bikes than I thought.
Since I am in the process of having the trailer sandblasted and painted I figured I would kill some garage time and get one of the other bikes ready. Most of you will remember this one. I had it at DirtRider.Net bike week at Cooperland. Guy even made fun of it because it wasn't a KTM. Still one of my favorites.

Attachments

• IMG_1214.JPG
    IMG_1214.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 82

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
DONE !!!
Went to the Roselawn Enduro on Sunday and had several guys stop by to have a look. Several of them recognized the brand too. Ended up really great and absolutely love how it turned out.
IMG_1220.JPG
IMG_1221.JPG

Top Bottom