slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I know there are going to be some at the '01 SF who won't have a bike and others like me who will have mechanical difficulties. I was fortuante last year and Abordone being the guy that he is, put No Mo on his spare XR. Since Shane will not be taking the PH van this year, will there be anyone looking to make some money by selling parts and doing bike repairs?
also, will anyone be bringing a spare or backup bike for those who want to come but don't currently have a ride or those of us who can't keep the old beater going all the time?

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Hey Slo'mo I'll bring my 72 TS 185 for you to ride if you break down
wink.gif
it's got a headlight for the night time Poker Run so don't laugh to hard.

------------------
Jeff
99 RM 125 "Mr Scary"
72 TS 185 "Mr Ugly"

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Slo,
I will try to bring the old HUSKY 430 XC, that should get your blood running in the Night-time run!

wrench

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I was goining to bring the old DT175. Its got street legal knobbies, but it would be good for play riding if someone broke down. It might be moving by September. I think I read something about a broken fender at last years fest? Like the new avaitare wrench
wink.gif

------------------
94 dirt only DR350

[This message has been edited by Danman (edited 01-14-2001).]

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
honestly, it wasn't my CR that broke. It was the kid's KX. I just felt sorry for him because he can't find his butt with either hand when it comes to mechanical aptitude.
It would be nice to know somebody will be having a cache of parts so I don't have to waste 3 hours trying to find a fork seal. Chances are they could make some money, at least from me.

bwalker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 10, 2000
Slo-mo,I will be bringing my brothers KTM 200MXC again this year as a backup. If No-mo's bikes takes a crap he can use the KTM.It will be pay back for him giving me the shroud decals last year. bw

------------------
Ben Walker
00 cr 250
BRC,AMA,NRA Member
"If Harley built a helicopter would you fly in it?" Unknown sage

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Thanks Ben,
we don't plan on having any breakdowns this year but you never know. BTW - I still have the rest of that decal set. Are you interested in any of it? If so, I'll bring it.

Top Bottom