carnage

Mar 16, 2001
Hi all,

Just joined the forum, been browsing for awhile now. The Spodefest sounds like a lot of fun and I would like to make it down there with my son who's just learning to ride. Is there camping available near the festivities. If there is, do you need to register for a site or is it first come first serve?

One more question. Do you need to sign up for the event or just show up?

Thanks..

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I do believe that there is camping right on the dirtbike grounds. And I also think that if your gonna go then you need to reply in the "If your going to attend spodefest" post. And let Okie know how many people you are bringing with. The more the merrier.

Welcome to the board. You will enjoy it.

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Doin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I camped there last year in a tent. There's fast food, grocery stores, and gas stations about 10 minutes away, so it's not like you need to be ready to stay in the boonies for 10 days.

There will be pre-registration. Look for details on this coming soon.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Tent trash in the back and the campers with the dingleberry lites were up front.
biggrin.gif
Really it was a nice setup. The tents got to go back and camp under the trees for shade and the campers were out in the open.The camping was the 2nd best part, to set and talk to all the differant people. Offroader got a motel room and was like 14 of us that chiped in so we could go take a shower at nite.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

carnage

Mar 16, 2001
Thanks for the enough guys. Looks like my son and I will be tent trash if we can make it. This sounds like too much fun
smile.gif
to miss so I'd better start planning now..

------------------
'00 KDX 220
'99 VFR 800
'00 XR 70 - Jr's

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by SPD:
Offroader got a motel room and was like 14 of us that chiped in so we could go take a shower at nite.

Actually I had the dingleberry lights. Woodsrider got the motel room
smile.gif

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
OOPS better make sure I have 2 cups of coffee before posting.Well maybe I'll be up with the camper crowd this year. Just went and looked at a 24 ft T/T.

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Shin ichi

Feb 27, 2001
Question for last years tent trash. Are the flexible housing units and RV types comingled on the grounds or is Ye Olde Tent Village seperate form those with generators? Camping in big wagon train type circles? Could be fun!

Do the RV types have exterior electrical plugs? Might accidently bring an extension cord and ...
wink.gif

------------------
...faster than a speeding..., well not really.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
No generators running...just freight trains going by in the middle of the night!

I slept great though.

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
Is there power connections?

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
Please sign my Guestbook at My Homepage
"You're fast 'cause the fast guys stayed home!!"

[This message has been edited by yarbonwick (edited 04-05-2001).]

Top Bottom