Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
For all you woods racers in TX, Mike and I are hosting the first round of the OMA Nationals at the Wildcat Ranch (Wildcat 100) in NW Arkansas (about 5 hours from Dallas) on April 9 & 10. We have the best of the Ozarks. See flyer and all details on UORR website.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Mary you better tell everybody Mike runs a tight ship so there will be no alcohol around the camp fires ;)

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Wildcat Ranch is not a public riding area. It's our home. We have approximately 400 acres with approximately 20 miles of tight, technical woods trail. We host two races a year. One OMA National and one Arkansas Hare Scramble. We do an annual benefit Team race on New Years Day, and the benefactor changes every year. Every now and then, friends will come and camp for the weekend and we have a cookout, ride and play. Patman is right, Mike does run a tight ship, you will never see alcohol around the camp fire, it's always in his hand headed for his mouth.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
:rotfl:
That sounds like a good time. Wish we could make it down there, but my wife got me tickets for the Dallas SX the week before and I can't get that much time off. I would still like to come down there for a weekend sometime, though. Hopefully some of your trails are better suited to "beginner" woods guys.
My sister and brother-in-law live by Beaver Lake, near Rogers. How far are you guys away from there?
Jerry

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
I work in Rogers in Village on the Creeks. Mike is and excavator and works all over Benton County. We live between Decatur and Gravette off of Hwy 59. Depending on which side of the lake you sister lives on, you could be at our house in 30 minutes from the near side and 1 hour from the far side. If you get up this way give us a shout.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Sounds awesome. Just so happens that I'll be moving from the Republic of Texas to Tulsa sometime during the week before the race. I'm sure I'll be up to my armpits in boxes for that weekend so I doubt I'll be making it. I'll keep an eye peeled for another event.

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
Our next event will be October 1 & 2, an Arkansas Hare Scramble. Don't know if you're into Trials, but Tulsa has a great Trials club, North Eastern Oklahoma Trials Team - NEOTT. Mike competed for two years but took last year off to do the OMA. He is going to try and do a few trials events this year. Great bunch of guys.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Funny you mention trials. I've had the bug for a little while now and am planning to go to a few events and get a little more familiar before I buy a bike. I saw the NEOTT website and their schedule. Maybe I'll see you guys there. I remember meeting Mike at DW 03 I think it was. Right after watching him steal everybody's money at the barrel races. LOL.

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
That's no way to talk about someone that just taught you a new game. They came up with a new one yesterday, called "Kick the Tire". They were riding their Xtreme Pit Bikes while kicking a 4-wheeler tire. The object is to keep it rolling, but they haven't come up with all the rules yet. It was all great until Mike got his foot hung in the tire.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Tell that freak of nature I said "Hi" Mary!

Mike & Mary

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 5, 2003
I'll tell him. We have been gone since Thursday doing the White Rock Enduro. I think they had 270 riders and Mike was 10th overall. Enduro's are not his normal deal. You know Mike - not enough attention span to watch that computer. He had rather hare scramble, so he can just get on that bike and see how fast he can go. I am so glad that Dirt Week is later this year. We just knew it would be around the Oct 1 and 2, and our AHSCS race at our place is that weekend. We should be able to come after all.

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
:cool: So if you guys can make it, that means we get to look forward to some new and interesting form of competition! :laugh:
Jerry

Top Bottom