Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Got a little time? Can you handle a challenge?

(Subscribers and STM's)
Noticed a lot of you like this kinda stuff, so...
There's a new arcade/challenge/ranking system installed on the forums.

Click the arcade link in the Nav Bar above. More games added over the coming hours/days.

Want to challenge someone? Feeling competitive and can't ride at the moment? Click their name in any post. In the drop down, you'll see the link "Challenge *so and so* to a game in the arcade" They will receive the challenge via PM. If they accept, it's on!

Check it out, there's a lot of cool old-school games in there, a ranking system, pretty cool stuff. Something to do on those boring lunch breaks :)

Last edited:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Sorry Okie, but I am the new Lord of the Asteroids! For now, at least.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
<----retard o' the day. I can't seem to find the friggin' link??? My "nav bar" has the same old stuff. Do I need to toss my cookies or something?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Nevermind... Seems that the link ain't showing up when using the "Fireblades.Org" skin. A simple change is all it took. :thumb:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Tetris!! :aj:

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Yeah, this is just what I needed.
Yet another reason to spend more of my "work" day here :thumb:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okie,

So how 'bout an Arcade Smack Talk Forum? I mean...with me whoopin' up on everyone in Tetris, I'd atleast like to gloat over the fact that I have no life and get cheap thrills outta retro-arcade games. :laugh:

I swear I'm gonna go riding one of these days... :ugg:

B

biglou

Enjoy your time atop the Tetris ladder, Greenie. It will be short lived. Yes, short lived indeed. Buwahahaha..... :p

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Hey, where are all of my championships? I am the Simon, snake, and the funky pong master yet I get no props for FP?! Whatzupwiffdat?

Last edited:

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Okiewan said:
BTW: Looks like "3235" is the highest possible score on "Penguin Bashing".

Yeah, hopefully someone will convert the NEW Penguin Bashing, where you get 5 swings and your score is the total of all your swings.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
biglou said:
Enjoy your time atop the Tetris ladder, Greenie. It will be short lived. Yes, short lived indeed. Buwahahaha..... :p

Until you ATLEAST come within 20k of my score, I ain't gonna lose any sleep. :laugh: :yeehaw:

Top Bottom