Caravan from TX

If the yanks can do it we can too
I'm going regardless of where it is and I would like to travel with everyone else. Get in line here to go with us.

Shane

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
I'd love too. Just depends on the date. Can't do it if it's during school.

Shane, you know we were going to travel together. I also have a 2 rail trailer if anyone needs to use to make the trip.

My vote Cooperland

slo' mo

slower than slow...
count me and No Mo in.
I, too vote for Cooperland since it would be different but have ZERO qualms about returning to Casey. Okay, maybe one, it's 15 hours away, but that won't stop me from being there.

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
As of now I'm in, but I'm in Lubbock and 4.5 Hrs (4 if I drive very, very fast) out of the Dallas area which is I think a good place to hook up( think that there are sevral from that area. I have not checked out the best route from Lubbock yet. I could drive up a day early and crash at my bros place in Plano to start out the next day with a group if possible. I will know more info when the details are nailed for when and where.

------------------
94 dirt only DR350

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by stevenb8:
I also have a 2 rail trailer if anyone needs to use to make the trip.
What's the matter Steven... Not going to take your purdy pink trike?
You gonna leave it home with the trailer?

Count me in on the caravan!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Bet it's faster than your exhaust spewing, school bus sounding rig!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Mine doesn't shut off till 125 (with the trailer loaded and 275 gallons of water in the back)...and yours?

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Hey you southerners. Lets have a contest to see who has the largest caravan

Mine’s bigger than yours, Mine’s bigger than yours

------------------
I don’t have a riding problem...I ride, I fall down...NO PROBLEM!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
wow, TS and Taraker almost make me feel sorry for StevenB8. But He is a Yankee so I won't. After last year's smack about Thump and his mexican food diet just prior to the caravan, I think Steven should have to ride with Thump, Twinspar and Taraker. That way they could stop at every Taco Bell on the way. If he makes it there alive then he is a true man among men.

I was offering my trailer to someone who may need it to make the trip. I have a truck already and don't need to tow my trailer behind my truck. Unlike TARAKER and THUMP who bum trailers and trucks to tote their pigs around I am well prepared

Also BTW the yankee thing is a inside joke from Shane and Darby. I am proud to say I am not a YANKEE!

I would love to caravan with these guys I would eat a bowl of twinspars famous chili, hitch a ride with them, take the power window relay out and let them ripp for a while. Then when they are about to dumb me on the side of the road I would put the relay back in. Paybacks are hell (remember that you stooges)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer:
Mine doesn't shut off till 125 (with the trailer loaded and 275 gallons of water in the back)...and yours?
With your gearing it must take a couple of hours to get up to that speed. Mine? It's an off the line runner with it's gearing!