MX221

Jul 21, 2000
If the yanks can do it we can too
tongue.gif
I'm going regardless of where it is and I would like to travel with everyone else. Get in line here to go with us.

Shane

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'd love too. Just depends on the date. Can't do it if it's during school.

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Shane, you know we were going to travel together. I also have a 2 rail trailer if anyone needs to use to make the trip.

My vote Cooperland

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
count me and No Mo in.
I, too vote for Cooperland since it would be different but have ZERO qualms about returning to Casey. Okay, maybe one, it's 15 hours away, but that won't stop me from being there.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
As of now I'm in, but I'm in Lubbock and 4.5 Hrs (4 if I drive very, very fast) out of the Dallas area which is I think a good place to hook up( think that there are sevral from that area. I have not checked out the best route from Lubbock yet. I could drive up a day early and crash at my bros place in Plano to start out the next day with a group if possible. I will know more info when the details are nailed for when and where.

------------------
94 dirt only DR350

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by stevenb8:
I also have a 2 rail trailer if anyone needs to use to make the trip.

What's the matter Steven... Not going to take your purdy pink trike?
wink.gif
You gonna leave it home with the trailer?

Count me in on the caravan!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Bet it's faster than your exhaust spewing, school bus sounding rig!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey you southerners. Lets have a contest to see who has the largest caravan
tongue.gif

Mine’s bigger than yours, Mine’s bigger than yours
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
I don’t have a riding problem...I ride, I fall down...NO PROBLEM!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
wow, TS and Taraker almost make me feel sorry for StevenB8. But He is a Yankee so I won't. After last year's smack about Thump and his mexican food diet just prior to the caravan, I think Steven should have to ride with Thump, Twinspar and Taraker. That way they could stop at every Taco Bell on the way. If he makes it there alive then he is a true man among men.

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
I was offering my trailer to someone who may need it to make the trip. I have a truck already and don't need to tow my trailer behind my truck. Unlike TARAKER and THUMP who bum trailers and trucks to tote their pigs around I am well prepared
smile.gif

Also BTW the yankee thing is a inside joke from Shane and Darby. I am proud to say I am not a YANKEE!

I would love to caravan with these guys I would eat a bowl of twinspars famous chili, hitch a ride with them, take the power window relay out and let them ripp for a while. Then when they are about to dumb me on the side of the road I would put the relay back in. Paybacks are hell (remember that you stooges)
redface.gif

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer:
Mine doesn't shut off till 125 (with the trailer loaded and 275 gallons of water in the back)...and yours?
tongue.gif

With your gearing it must take a couple of hours to get up to that speed. Mine? It's an off the line runner with it's gearing!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
OK StevenB8. We'll forgive you anyway. I hope it works out where everyone can caravan. Last year we all wound up going different days and different ways.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Ask Smitty & EX380, the truck I pulled up in looked like the Beverly Hillbilly were comin to the SpodeFest, piled so high that I actually broke some spring thingy's or something on the way back to Dallas after I picked up the broken pop-up is some Godforsaken town in Missouri that never even made it to the fest.

I guess you don't fill the water tank in the pop-ups until you get close to your destination.

I'm ready for the caravan but Yankee boy is gotta ride in the back regardless of the weather. If his truck is anything like that POS he rides I'm sure he'll break down somewhere near the end of his driveway.

Twin, I plan on going as early as possible, are you gonna be able to take off from that two bit hotel you work for? I wanna get in six or seven days of puking between Marlboro's and watchin Gomer putt around the track.

------------------
Crashing is just a state of mind

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Caravan my ***, Cooperland's an hour and a half away. Maybe I'll lead you guys in and steal the glory. Casey or Cooperland I'll be there if employment allows for a new to have some vacation.

MX221

Jul 21, 2000
Also BTW the yankee thing is a inside joke from Shane and Darby. I am proud to say I am not a YANKEE!

We call you a yankee because you are! You should get over your denial, it makes you look even weaker.

Shane

stevenb8

Mar 31, 2000
Shane, I would of never of thought that you would turn on me also... You have already had experience with my gastric bombs, could you imagine me with TWINSPARS chili??? I think all of you are due for a little payback
redface.gif

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I'll head up with you guys if I can, it's like YZguy15 said, "Can't go if it's during school." The school district here has a strict policy on absenteeism, 6 days and it's a visit from the law
frown.gif

I will have to apply the stickers on the RV before leaving though, the ones that say "PUSH HERE!" Or pull as the case may be.
tongue.gif

------------------
"Nature Boy"

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Okie, dont worry about the Texans. I remember the Texas caravan thread from last year and it ended up the whole caravan was Tarakers trailer chasing his truck
smile.gif
Definitely a Hillbilly operation at best.
Boomer Sooner!

------------------
TTRGUY - Edmond OK
2000 TTR250
"Remember, half the people you know are below average!"

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hey, that trailer ended up costing the rental place about $5000.00. Damage to the truck, repairs and my hotel bills, I wonder if they will rent one to me for the next event?

Actually, now that Chase is in the family I will be in econo mode this trip. Gonna have to tent it this year.

------------------
Crashing is just a state of mind

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I'm in if it's at Cooperland. Texans like to do everything big so a big caravan would be expected.

------------------
Lloyd TMTC #540 - Y2K KTM 250 E/XC
My Homepage

[This message has been edited by yarbonwick (edited 01-26-2001).]

Top Bottom