Check this out what 's next????????

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
http://www.ama-cycle.org/magazine/2001/story1may.html

This factor here could be the fastest way for the government to shut down 50-60% of the riding/racing in this country.
We really need to watch our government, not to mention how important it is to voice your opinion in a intelligent matter when things like this come up.
Further more when this women goes for relection I would suggest that anyone that can get invovled do what ever is needed (legally of course) to make sure she does not retain office.

wardy

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Isn’t that story related to the problems that KawiKX125 was having?

This “protect people from themselves” crap has gone far enough.

AAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S RIDICULOUS!

What next? Are they going to outlaw bathrooms (the #1 most likely place for accidents, period)?!

So we want to take away another sport that youth can participate in thereby increasing the growing ranks of prebubescent fat (_|_)s!
&lt;Sarcasm Mode&gt;What a great idea!&lt;Sarcasm Off&gt;

In "Number of the Beast" Robert Heinlien wrote about a society that had a "day they killed the lawyers" at some point in the past and had learned to exsist w/o them. At some point one begins to believe that we may have to do something similar in this country. Kill all the lawyers and start over again from scratch. Busy bodies and people who refuse to take responsibility for their own actions are KILLING this country (and several others, e.g. most of Europe).

The only thing we have to fear is. . .

. . . our government.

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
That to me is scarier than the earth first plot. That is abuse of power and the law

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
I do not know what to think, well this is suppose to be the land of the brave and the home of the free. Lets get going, can anyone get her email of phone number? Lets get these things then drowned them with calls! Closing land is one thing (and I don't like it) but using children is way too much!

Get the numbers, hers and the town council and local government maybe the Senators (they love to uncover underlings misdeeds). And TELL them that we will not stand for it! Then tell them why! I'm really not very militant but J#&*#@& C$%!@#$ what is next!

Sorry, but I love my kids and they need our support to keep them free to do a simple thing like ride a dirt bike!

Kevin

Disgusting!
Revolting!
Communistic!!

Yes, lets get some e-mail adresses and let this "female dog"
know how we feel!!

I am so, SO glad i grew up in the 60's/70's!

JWW

Lifetime Sponsor
Unbelieveable that they would throw that in with selling and mol***ing children

This is insane! I'm really angry when people throw this crap out in public. At what point does govermental control over step it's boundries? The last time I checked, this was still the United States of America not China or Iraq!!! I wonder what is happening in this woman's district while she's spinning her wheels trying to make her world safe from Motocross!

i dare her to try to convict the first one... it'll hit the supreme court very shortly after and the whole case will be thrown out as blatant and outright abuse of power. with it the parents should sue HER(not the state) for damages and slander in a civil court... i think a few million will shut her up.

go ride.

KWJams

Subscriber
That's the problem dual-sporter, someone would have to be willing to risk losing everything to take the time off work to go to court--spend the money--etc.
They know that not to many people can afford to fight this in court so everyone just complies and we all lose!

------------------

Ken & Diane James
AMA Field Reps #869
*AMA-Cycle.Org*
*PRO-Hillclimbers*

That is terrible wardy,ya know they say kids are already so overweight and unhealthy and the trend is getting worse,I know i have abro whos 20 who is a couch tata..These people just like to whine and B*TCh is all.Like what are they gonna do take all the sports away from kids that hurt them and turn them into overweight sissies.I know why dont we give them all donuts and all sorts of bad stuff.Pretty soon adults wont be able to ride either.this woman is an out of control freak and out of her league, who is she to tell me as an adult or parent what I can and cant do for my kid.There is alot of bad stuff going around like there is a Bill there trying to pass in Nj that if I get hurt doing something daring outside of work my insurance wont cover it.Does that go for the insurance brokers too that want this law passed when they go down the stairs on there kids skateboard or rollerskates and break every bone in there bodies?I am sick of having all these people save me from myself,This is not china people,I have so many people like this at my church,and the health freaks who believe in this herbal stuff too there just as bad,oh my god its so annoying to hear them go on and on. Get some nuts already.I just feel this has gone to far,If i wanted to be safe Id be a 200 pound overweight sponge cake to,but i dont,Lets just hope none of these groups decide to get together on none of this new Age BS.Last but not least I have nothing against large or overweight riders and people,Im stating the facts cause there is always some 1 who takes something to heart over nothing because I am a 6 ft 130 pound male sticker figure,that sometimes I think my bike holds me up .lol

------------------

Ol'89r

Super Power AssClown
If you think this can't happen, just remember what happened to the ATC's, (three wheelers). Kids were getting hurt on them and now they are no longer being made.

I personally feel that the three wheelers were dangerous, but I am getting very tired of people like this woman telling us what is best for us and our kids.

If anyone can get an address or e-mail address for this person, please post it. Maybe someone could also find an address to send some letters to the Milford local newspaper, letters to the editor.

Ol'89r

eldrm

Subscriber
i was able to get this info-
mary m.galvin
states atty. office
po box 210
milford ct.06460
tel-203-874-3361
fax-203-876-0745
the guy i bought my bike from told me he and some friends were riding the powerlines somewhere near middletown ct. and stopped for a rest when a ticket totin dep type they mistook for a hiker walked up and started handing them out,including one to a guy who had his son(13-14?)with him for contributing to the deliquency of a minor!

------------------
alpina 125,tm125,alpina 350,rm 250c,rm 250c2,back in the day,95 kdx200 now