Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I've had about all I can take!
All I keep hearing is how much BigLou has improved, how ready he is to lay a beatin' on me come October.
How I should start training now, if I plan on even having a chance of sucess.

I got one word for all of you BigLou bandwaggoners!

PFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!
:moon:

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Papakeith
I got one word for all of you BigLou bandwaggoners!

PFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!
:moon:
I didnt know that was a word :confused:
Your just full of hot air, well maybe not anymore

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
PK.... those folks ain't lying.  He's much faster.  I can honestly tell you that he cut more laps and definetely faster laps than I did out at Nocona just after the Dallas SX.  He's a man on a mission.

B

biglou

Originally posted by TwinCam
PK...I can honestly tell you that he cut more laps and definetely faster laps than I did out at Nocona just after the Dallas SX.
Twinny speak the truth. :aj:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
I hear Lou has gone into an extreme training regimen. Somethin like Stallone in the 1st Rocky movie.

Just what does chasing chickens & beating meat have to do with riding? ;)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Farmer John

Just what does chasing chickens & beating meat have to do with riding? ;)

I don't know about the first one, but the second part helps with arm pump. :scream: I just can't figure out why I still have problems with arm pump though. ;)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by TwinCam
PK.... those folks ain't lying.&nbsp; He's much faster.&nbsp; I can&nbsp;honestly tell you that he cut more laps and definetely faster laps than I did out at Nocona just&nbsp;after the Dallas SX.&nbsp; He's a man on a mission.

With the goal of perpetuating the smack:

PapaK's gonna smoke Big Lou!
A sausage on a grill that is... ;)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
And they're off :worship:

16965grudge1.jpg

and the winner is :yeehaw:
16965grudge6-med.jpg

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Hey Oldguy,

We going to have a contest to see who can break a bone the quickest? I think we can take Tony this year as we're another year older and bones are alittle more brittle. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Hey Oldguy,

We going to have a contest to see who can break a bone the quickest? I think we can take Tony this year as we're another year older and bones are alittle more brittle. :)

I'm going to wrap you guys in five or six layers of bubble wrap before you ride. :p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT

I'm going to wrap you guys in five or six layers of bubble wrap before you ride. :p

You might have to re-wrap me by mid week as i crash alot and will probably have most of the bubbles popped by then. :laugh:

Oldguy,

I would of beat you if you wouldnt of cut the course. ;) I'm going to let Tony use my old YZ. That way he wont be able to ride and can spend the week working on it instead. Of course he will probably get pissed and kick it knocking out the JB weld and snap his toe off in the hole. :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by oldguy
Bswift I fully intend to return your crutches and never need to borrow any ever again :thumb:

The crutches are something I hope NO one needs again/ever! :worship:&nbsp;&nbsp;

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I think those two morons need to battle it out on fittys in speedos(not the bikes dummies), first one to make 20 feet wins! LOL It'll look like a tractor pull, kinda.:scream:

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Hate to be the bearer of bad news PK but I rode with the big-guy from KC this weekend and he is a new man. From the weight loss to the work out regimen to the way he has polished his mental personna. He is the proverbial man on a mission. He gets that diesel around the track at a pretty high rate of speed. :aj: :aj: He is a baaaad man :)

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
Fittys and speedos would be a great way to settle this thang, :)

I just found out this past week that I have to take MANDATORY vacation in two weeks. :( I'd sure like to see if I could get alteast couple of days to drive up and see a speedo race. :laugh: How 'bout the loser has to give a lap dance to the winner?? :)

Top Bottom