kris125brap

Jan 31, 2017
So ive been riding for about one and a half years and i still cant get the courage to give it enough throttle to clear the jumps at my track. So any tips on how to do that ?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hate to say it, but ... man-up! Can't do it unless you do it.

Get with someone that is clearing the jump(s) you are working on and pace them. Unless it's some technical jump (need to seat-bump, etc), you'll be good. Then you'll wonder why it took so long to get over the fear.

ZedAchi

Feb 14, 2019
So ive been riding for about one and a half years and i still cant get the courage to give it enough throttle to clear the jumps at my track. So any tips on how to do that ?
Yep, you can't do it unless you do it. Of course, with a little help from friends. I've been riding for two years already but I only broke my limits recently and just realized it that easy. :-)

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Back in the day I cleared some gnarly ass jumps, raced all sizes of machines. I cracked helmets, busted up my body, but I finally figured how to clear those doubles.!LOL. Did a few killer endos, couple dudes I was riding with called me kamakazee! I love that name and it stuck. Here I am back in the day in a beat up kx-125 doing what I do! I loved it on a Cr-500r I could get mega air on it! Good luck, The Red Rider...
WIN_20190530_23_10_25_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom