pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
the cold war was on again in little old New Zealand yesterday as Russia squared off with the USA on the World Cup Rugby field on a cold wet and windy day in Taranaki and while Russia scored first blood it was the USA who dominated and went on to win by 13 points to 6 (one converted try and two penalty goals USA and two penalty goals Russia)
Over here Rugby is more important than any other type of sport and "The All Blacks" (my national team) are the bookies favourite to win the tournament (in about 5 weeks time)
For me this means empty trails to ride on but lots of tourists in camper-vans used to driving on the wrong side of the road and every second car has a flag

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
So this is why your country is rumbling again? Checking the morning earthquakes had the north, south and middle covered with circles! Be careful out driving! Silly foreigners? Go U.S.A., I watch rugby more than soccer, but both take a back seat this time of year, For our American type football. And, the MXDN in France next weekend! Thanks for posting Pesky!

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
The final update was of a gallant team who gave it everything but came up short against Italy, Ireland and the Australians (but they did beat up the Kangaroo backline 3 major injuries). As N.Z. All Blacks will likely meet either Australia or South Africa in a sudden death semi final Your boys may have helped weaken our opposition. Time will tell.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
At last some good news (unless you are French) New Zealand has won the Rugby World Cup in a close game by 8 points to 7 and the party still goes on days later. WELL DONE THE ALL BLACKS

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
Such a tense game that in the end I was too worn down to feel much other than relief

Top Bottom