Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Win Answer or MSR 2005 Gear!

Update: Winner Announced, see page two of this thread!

Contest #1
The first contest for a free set of new gear goes-up June 3 at 3:00 PM Central. Be in the DirtWeek forum for a chance to win. Winner picks Answer or MSR, sizes (duh!) and color.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
You may need the question! Sorry it's late server reboot)

Email me your answer, do not post it here! If anyone posts the answer, it's off! From the first 10 emails a winner will be chosen at randem.

bvo@dirtrider.net (replace the [at])

Name the first 4 TrueSpode Award winners at DirtWeek, in order, from first to last.

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hint: PK has NOT been awarded TS "yet".

For those of you who don't know what "TrueSpode" is....

Short version: Truespode is the individual (or family) that best exemplifies what our sport is all about... if a big time TV news show decided to interview someone to explain this hobby of ours.. Truespode would be who we'd send.

Ambassadors of the sport. There have been 4 TrueSpode Awards, presented at DirtWeek.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
sent again....let me know if you get it pleez. I've been having mail/computer problems :bang:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
I know the answer but, I'm not good at following instuctions. Same answer sent 2 e-mails to wrong addresses before I noticed where to send them. :bang:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Damn, I'm such an unknower :(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
And the winner is .....< drum roll >

DirtBike Dave!!!!

Didn't win? Stay tuned, we'll be announcing Contest 2 very soon, ANOTHER set of gear to give away!
Thanks to MSR and Answer Racing for the donations!

DBDave:

The 2005 Answer and MSR gear will be release July 1. After you've seen it, just let me know;

1) Which Line, MSR or Answer
2) Which models and what color
3) Sizes (Pants, Jersey & Gloves
4) Shipping Address

As soon as I get that info, it will go to Will Pattison at Tucker Rocky for shipping.

Congrats Dave... I hear the 2005 line of both companies is gonna kick butt!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
:aj: Whooo Hooooo!

I am stoked! My birthday is tomorrow, but I now feel like it is today! Thanks, Okie.

MSR and Answer are two of the first brands I look at when it is time for new gear, so I can't wait to see the new 2005 lines. I really appreciate Tucker Rocky, MSR and Answer for supporting DRN and Dirtweek.

:yeehaw:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
1 in 10 chance pretty good odds. Even though I didn''t win I was in the running. Who knows maybe the next time. If I win new gear I'll have to go to DW to show it off ;)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Can we get an easier question next time, like who traded his TTR for a fiddy?

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
thats cool that I got into the running....and you're right okie the answers were quite easy to find with that nifty search feature :) oh well next time :ride:

Top Bottom