CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Sign-ups haven't begun yet. I'm lookin' to get the holeshot!

Midhigh

~SPONSOR~
Jul 19, 2002
rode cooperland today and they are announcing dirt week and dirtrider.net

It was a great day and alot of fun.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Wudsracer, good to see you online. A bit cleaner than when we were at J. Zinc last weekend. Hope you guys will come over for DW2K4.

Wudsracer

Aug 23, 2000
BSWIFT said:
Wudsracer, good to see you online. A bit cleaner than when we were at J. Zinc last weekend. Hope you guys will come over for DW2K4.

Thank you. I'm going to try for dirt week this year.
Everyone I spoke with told me that it took them two hours to clean their bikes after last week's enduro. I figure the race crowd probably carried two dump truck loads of Mr Zink's dirt home with them. :)

Tonight, I am leaving for the AHRMA ISDT 2 day event at Combs, AR. I will work that event.
Tomorrow afternoon, I will leave there and travel to Decatur, AR, for the AHSCS hare Scramble awards banquet, and the AHSCS/OMA event's Sunday program. It ought to be a "Hoot!".
Come join us. http://www.unitedoffroadracing.com/pdf/2004_dacatur_ar.pdf

Will you be at the White Rock Enduro next weekend? It's always fun.

Jim Cook
:thumb:

Wudsracer

Aug 23, 2000
lucas273 said:
hey Jim, this is Lucas Comeaux. We are going to make Dirt Week this year also, are you coming to the 04 cajun classic on the 28th?

Hi Lucas!
I am pre-entered. I wrote on the "row request" that I wanted to be on the Last Row. That way, I can stay out of the way of all you Fast Boys. :)

How have you been doing?
When you see me, be sure to say "Hi!". I haven't seen you since last year, at the enduros. I'll do the same.
I was thinking, last weekend, about when you, Jerry Cook, and my son Josh were all racing for first place in class in SERA. (Was that '96?) You killed them. Jerry is now a member of the Arkansas Dirt Riders, and is riding AA in BJEC. Josh is still riding, but is working in NC, and not competing regularly.

I wish the Great Piney Woods Enduro (Fort Polk) wasn't on the Dallas SX weekend. I'm having thoughts of going to watch the show, instead of riding the enduro. I sure do like that enduro, though.

We have some new trail at the TrainRobbers Enduro for this year. They are laying out a long loop for the short course, instead of two shorter ones, with a second, more challenging loop for the long course. We had the Wudi6 ride up there at the end of Feb. The trails were fantastic.

See you next weekend.
This weekend is the White Rock Mountain Enduro. It is a great enduro. Last year it got the BJEC "Enduro of the Year".

Jim Cook

:thumb:

Top Bottom