Konicrr

Jun 25, 2019
I have a 2002 that has very low power , just freshly broken in (properly ) with a oem piston, rings , and jug... The jetting should be spot on the only other thing that could be affecting it would be some fraying on the wiring harness. The wire is connect by about 6-7 strands...Not sure if that could be a problem I have strong blue spark, with a new plug. Please refer to video , video is a pull from 1st to 4th and WOT. There is a little rip in the wiring harness not sure if that could be the cause the wire is frayed . The jetting is a 42.5 pilot with a 390 main and the needle on the 2 clip from the top (the bike has around as much power as a 85) ANY HELP IS APRECIATED

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
I have a 2002 that has very low power , just freshly broken in (properly ) with a oem piston, rings , and jug... The jetting should be spot on the only other thing that could be affecting it would be some fraying on the wiring harness. The wire is connect by about 6-7 strands...Not sure if that could be a problem I have strong blue spark, with a new plug. Please refer to video , video is a pull from 1st to 4th and WOT. There is a little rip in the wiring harness not sure if that could be the cause the wire is frayed . The jetting is a 42.5 pilot with a 390 main and the needle on the 2 clip from the top (the bike has around as much power as a 85) ANY HELP IS APRECIATED
I would focus on those wire strands, seal them up good. For each wire, heat shrink some wire heat shrinker tubes, be sure to do one at a time. Clean up all connections, check you alternator for oil leaks from those pesky crank seals, check you air gap on the magneto, make sure there is no rust or crud blocking its movement. Check your fuel and premix and make sure its not bad or stale. Fresh plug is a must. check your air filter, I had to replace mine because it was falling apart, Thanks no toil!!! Check your reeds, if they are loose it will loose power, check your silencer for blockage, check your fuel tank for dirt, I had to flush mine and it was a pain! Good luck! 12306-there-are-no-mistakes-just-happy-accidents_380x280_width.png

Top Bottom