a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Let's do this right and make it it's own topic!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Where????? Oh yeah I'm in.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Phelan it is. I've got some friends that may join us who have never been there. Let's plan for a morning start time. Say 5:30 am ?? hehehe How about 8ish? Who's in? We're in need of a crew ride and that way we can make sure our crew members are still alive and kicking!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sweet! Should we meet at McD's or just got to the staging area?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Still a go, I'm in as well as a few of my neighbors and friends, and my cousin. We'll have a good mix of peeps. Let's update this post during the week if anything changes. See you there!!
Elk

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Make sure you get the MickyD's right. You guys meet at the one on Phelan not the one right off the Cajon Pass right?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No, it's the one off the 138, just east of the 15, next to the Chevron. ;)

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Last I heard there was rain and possible snow in the forecast for Friday and Saturday around there. That should make for some fun riding

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
BigSchafft said:
hey everyone, are new crew members allowed?

whats the riding like out there and with rain in the forcast will it make for any issues?

Everyone is welcome to join the fun. Since this is your first ride with the crew you have to wear the pink Tutu. Elk, did you get the stains out of the tutu?

Rain or shine I'm in.

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
I think I'm gonna get in on this ride. I was riding Los Padres yesterday and it was great, I can't wait to get back up there. Anyone want to go hit some good technical **** in LPNF? It's beautiful up there, the trails are awesome, it's like your in Colorado or something, total forest with fresh mountain air. Once it starts snowing in early '06 they will close Los Padres so the next few weeks are the prime riding season for that place. Let's go, you'll love it no matter how far you have to drive!

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Yes, all the killer trails around Lockwood Creek and Alamo Mountain, all of which is adjacent to Hungry Valley. We usually stage from HV and ride into Los Padres. It is a wide ranging area, basically what is between the I-5 and the Sespe Wildreness leading out to the ocean.

If youv'e been then you know, if not then you need to.

Top Bottom