Cubicle Life

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
As hot as it's been in the shop for me the last few days I'd be happy with a cubicle....for a LITTLE while......

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Veal farm! I actually made the cube layout fo my crew the same size as the engineers offices. It was dual function as it made them feel good about actually having layout space for plans and it irritated the "professionals" to no end LOL!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
The only thing cube farms are good for is crop dusting :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
The only thing cube farms are good for is crop dusting :)
Crop dusting, yeah, that' the ticket! LOL

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I hate dusting, but if you do not stay on it! Then you can tell where you have been sitting. I was working on a carpentry crew once, rehabbing an old printers building on Randolph street downtown Chicago. We had to divide the open spaces up to with in 1/4", the ex-cubicle dwellers would come in and actually measure who got the bigger room if there was a difference. The rooms was the the next step after the cubicles. I never knew what happened to them after the rooms though? I guess they jumped off the roof! Vintage Bob

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I hate dusting, but if you do not stay on it! Then you can tell where you have been sitting.

Bob the 'dusting he speaks of is a different system ;) It has something to do with clearing an area out with compressed gasses :ohmy:

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I hate dusting, but if you do not stay on it! Then you can tell where you have been sitting...
oldguy said:
Bob the 'dusting he speaks of is a different system ;) It has something to do with clearing an area out with compressed gasses :ohmy:
Or... perhaps "sitting" was misspelled.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
filling in lunch time

oldguy said:
I managed to do a bit of the sort of dusting you refer to with the aide of beans (just like in "blazing saddles") :p but I try not to when "She who must be obeyed" :yell: is around or my trail bike refuses to stop often or even at all

Top Bottom