Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
JP were you at church earlier today? *disclaimer - not my picture, borrowed from another board*

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 81
B

biglou

JP-Nikki is so gonna park yo ass in a berm next weekend! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I had my two nephews with me at the last SLC supercross. DV was injured, but walking around the pits.

He grabbed my nephews and marched them to the front of Jeremy McGraths line and demanded an autograph for them.

He led them through the Pro Circuit pits gathering shirts and posters for them.

Next thing I knew we were in the Suzuki pits and he introduced me to Roger D and got me an autograph.

I dont know what he is like when he is racing, but French or whatever the guy will always be tops in my book for the way he treated the kids that night.
Give him the benefit of the doubt. I have no idea what happened, but he would nt be rude if he was making the choice.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
why does DV suck, can you elaborate on that for me mr. pleaser? do you think he sucks because of what happen at the phoenix sx? i think what kevin windham was did at phoenix was totally uncalled for, DV hardly even touched him when he was making the pass, it looked totally accidental to me, but when windham took out DV it was obvious that he meant to take him out on purpose. i could maybe see if the two of them were fighting for the win on the final lap and in the heat of the battle it happened but this took place on the first lap. the racer were warned about this kind of behavior prior to the race. i have met DV on two seperate occasions and he was super nice to me and for that he will be tops in my book too. what does it matter if he is french either? if you dont like DV because he is french well then you nothing but a bigot.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
J.P.; What has put the burr under your saddle now?

Did I miss something?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
JP,

You've got your suckitude-imomitor all screwed up! RC and Bubba suck. RC just had to go and fix his knee and Bubba wants to cherry pick. DV is just a whiney punk. He don't suck... he sucketh! Them other two hotshots SUCK! :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
It's not a French thing. Part of my family is French. Being French doesn't (necessarily) mean you suck. Being a whiney, bitchy punk that cried foul after receiving some payback sucks.

Davide has ruined the sport of SX. Now it's just lame.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Well JP; I did not get to see San Diego, but if it was anything like Phoenix, it was far from lame. Good clean racing.

Does someone need to call the Wahhhmbulance?

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, I'd say someone does - David Vullemin. ;)

slideways11

Sponsoring Member
Apr 18, 2000
DV did not ruin SX the AMA did with the stupid way they they make up the rules as they go. Probably what happened is the Yamaha people were bitching out the AMA people and the AMA people having reached their height of incompetence docked KW 10 points!

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
i was at i was at the phoenix sx and i personally think when DV got into windham it was unintentional and accidental, he hardly even touched windham, when windham got into DV it was purley intetional, he was trying to take DV out. im a fan of clean racing, i like to see a racer win a race with skill and talent, windham is a good racer and has a lot of skill and talent, he didnt need to do that to beat DV, im glad the ama has taken action and docked windham the ten points, all the racers were warned before event about that kind of racing.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
What ever happened to an eye for an eye?

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
That concept died with Mesopotamia.

miko

Nov 26, 2003
JuliusPleaser said:
Being a whiney, bitchy punk that cried foul after receiving some payback sucks.

Davide has ruined the sport of SX. Now it's just lame.

I didn't see the race so I'm curious. Do you guys know for a fact that
David complained to the AMA about the block or are you just
inferring that from a post race interview ?
There is a difference between whining after a race and actually making a formal complaint.

miko.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Its not the French thing.
As a matter a fact, Sebastion Tortelli is one of my favorite riders. I golfed with him and he was quite the gentleman. Always a class act.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
miko said:
Do you guys know for a fact that

I can't speak for JP but the combination of all the press between DV and Bailey combined with DV's meltdown on Mototalk did it for me.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
miko said:
I didn't see the race so I'm curious. Do you guys know for a fact that
There is a difference between whining after a race and actually making a formal complaint.

miko.
DV and Team Yamaha filed a complaint.

Top Bottom