Dirt Rider Mag Test Status

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
fat_boy_on_crf450x said:
I have to say that this thread and the attitude of the members of this forum is very refreshing. Unfortunately, this is in stark contrast to some of the sniping going on between some of the other sites.

We're just better than all of them, that's all. :)

Welcome. :nod:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cool words fat_boy, thanks!

I think what you might be seeing is that some people are still viewing the project as a competition instead of what it was supposed to be. That could tend to make folks get puffy chested and view things differently than what might actually be fact. We do get hammered a lot for being hard on proving things up but it seems to be more benificial than a hunderance since we're not speculating on this matter either.

Hope you check back often, I think you'll find that it's more about dirt bikes and having fun than bashing other forums around here because dirt bikes ARE fun. :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
You guys set an example for all of us to follow. We are all dirt bikers,

Father O'Okie has trained us well, we have the bloody knuckles to prove it

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm a KTM fan, but I have to say that the DRN Honda is the best looking bike out there. That is absolutely beautiful. I rode a mostly stock CR500 at Gorman one day last summer, and I was very impressed with the motor. A heavy flywheel weight really makes it tractable. The chassis left a lot to be desired, but the AF takes care of that, I'm sure. The next ten grand I have lying around is going for one of these.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
The flywheel weight along with the Service Honda ignition / charging system and Eric Gorr porting have GOT to make it a very usable bike. Pull like a really strong four stroke down low and rip all the way up like a 2 stroke. I always said Eric made my KTM360 in to a 3 stroke, I bet the AFX is even better!

Top Bottom