oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Definately camping on site but no hookups. If you are pressed for space there will be plenty of grills and cooking facilities available from everyone there. Pokie may have missed that 2 names were on the Paypal form but if you remond him I am sure it will get corrected.
Also go to the post reserve your numbers (not required but if you have numbers on your bike some will print the list to get an idea who is who. Saves those of us with oldtimers diesease that can't remember names for 2 minutes)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Camping on site? Absolutely.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
FE_princess: I have your paypal record only. You still need to mail in the Registration form (3 pages).
I have no record of receiving anything from SFO.... if he did paypal, have him pm me the paypal number and have him also mail his registration form... email me at pokie@dirtrider.net ... for faster service
thanks

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
hey Texans are on the ball ....... and I am not only talking about Lance Armstrong with the Texas sized lungs.........Texas still leads the sign-up race!

B

biglou

There are showers there, if my memory serves me correctly. Real running water for the crappers, inside with a concrete floor and everything! :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
My registration is going out today.
Update: Done. :)

Last edited:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
About showers... there is one in the office, but not for public use! Besides, can you imagine the line to use one shower? Better get creative.

B

biglou

Showers! $5/per! LOL. Actually, motohead00 and I will have a room and will let some folks shower there. Actually, there will probably be a few folks that we will INSIST shower! Peeeee-uuuwwwww! :scream:

I think that will be the thing to do, just as in previous DW's. Those that have showers will share with those that need them. It's the DW way! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Elk just roll in dirt, ready for new day!;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Elk gonna get hog tied and power washed if Elk not take shower all week. :p :)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm gonna start procrastinating. . .tomorrow. :confused:

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
welcome to the Westergaards.... we love seeing whole families ride together....

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I've got a quick question. I'm doing paypal for myself and Wrench. Should I treat those as seperate transactions? I assumed that entering both our names on the 5 day would make the total $120. Then I re-read and I think what I'll need to do is one transaction for myself, then another for Wrench but with my screenname in the first box.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom