Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts / Summerfield
Thanks Twinnie :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
As one of the newbies that has only stumbled into the neighborhood recently, I want to thank each and every last one of you that has spent your valuable time organizing DW02! :D I have thanked everyone that BigLou posted on the flame board and am the prowd owner of a new skid plate and chain guard from Enduro Engineering that I will put on my bike as soon as my life slows down. Yes .... I told them I found them on DRN!
The arguments don't seem a bit differnet than the bench racing I was part of during the 70's. You sound like a great bunch of nuts, and I hope to meet as many of y'all as possible. I'll be sure to have some cold brews ...... ;)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Tony, don't know if you've met any of the TX crew yet but they are a super bunch of folks. The rest of us surely can't brag/talk smack/etc like them but I think you'll find most DRN'rs to be a very special group. Some more "SPECIAL" than others obviously :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
TTRDude.... What is this talk smack that you speak of??? ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
TTRGuy - Can't say that I know any of the TX crew. They would likely be older than dirt (like me). I was a member of a long extinct dirt club from west FTW back in the 70's and spent all my weekends at the Flying P. Moiser and Lake Whitney seem to be the only survivors of the old days that I can remember ...
Like they say ... if you remember, you weren't really there. :p
Can't wait for DW02. ;)

SirReel

Aug 23, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
Welcome Fox Racing aboard this year thanks to MX221 (Shane)
gregfox@foxracing.com

Way to go Shane! :aj:

I sent a thank you to fox, and got a response that they don't understand why they are getting all the thank you's, and they asked for an explanation. You want to handle that Thump?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
This is getting to be one wicked who's who of the dirtbike scence. Way to go sponsors.:)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Glad to see Neilsen's on board. Cooperland is in their backyard.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Okie or Thump: If Bartram is going to be there, maybe you could ask him to talk to OGIO. They seem interested, but we keep getting lost in the shuffle some how. I'm sure he could get them to really step up.

No luck with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, but I'm going to try one more time.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I finally got off my butt and sent out the thank you's. I am so excited I just want to skip September and get straight to it. No wait I need September to get back into riding shape.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Just made the huge list of sponsors and sent the thanks out! Thanks guys! ;)
Elk

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I never WIN anything, but the sponsors are so great NOBODY walks away empty-handed! Makes me feel like a kid at Christmas :yeehaw: A poor fat kid on an old bike but a kid nonetheless!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: :yeehaw:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
2 New sponsors!

Digilube Performance Lubricants
Everyone gets a free sample of their high-tech chain lube!

Would this happen to be associated with Jaybird?

Performax Products
All riders get a free package of their High-Tech silencer packing!

Tell 'em thanks at DirtWeek! [/B]

You gotta love it! :yeehaw:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
To be missing out on all of this :( :|

Can't wait for DW03 and the new suprises(sp)!!! :yeehaw: :thumb:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I almost forgot to post here. A local dealer named Switchin Gear here in Lafayette, La kicked in a Gaerne gear bag, some Renthal Bars and a rear fender sticker kit. They are a smaller shop, but growing all the time. You can thank Debbie Touchet at www.switchingear.com Their website is under construction, but hopefully will be full bore soon. Or you can call them at 337-981-9608.

Thanks in advance all.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom