MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Once again it's me, displaying my skill at asking questions....

How much for DW04? Where do I send my loot? Is this info somewhere and I've just overlooked it? :silly:

Thanks in advance!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Patience grasshopper all will become clear with time :laugh:

You could find the 03 pricing in the 03 thread. Okie will post a registration link when he's ready to start the list.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Looks like the east coast caravan will be it little longer this year :thumb:

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Hey I didn't notice you were from NoVA, cool....Is there really some kinda caravan that heads out of these parts? I've always been a lone wolf but I wouldn't mind running with a pack this time!

I guess Septermber is a ways off so there's plenty of time for me to plan....then again what's to plan, get in the vehicle and go--forget work. :debil:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Caravans are the way to go.  Watch this forum and you will find a time and place to meet up with others for the yearly sojourn to Cooperland.  Only 9.5 months. :yeehaw:

Not to mention, the cost.  You will discover that the cost is higher to stay at home than to miss out on Dirtweek.  Unless you are a pro, sponsored, or just filthy rich, it is not likely you can ride all you want.  At Dirtweek, you can ride all you want, try out bikes you've never had the chance to throw your leg over.  I'll just about bet, that you can catch a ride on the infamous Mamba.  Don't worry about eating on the way to Oklahoma, save room for the best eats you'll get west of the Mississippi.

Last edited:

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
The caravan makes a lotta sense to me especially from my area--I just better leave my lead foot in the closet.

I read about DW before I ever joined this forum. I thought it was a great idea, especially since everyone here gets to meet each other; It's one reasosn I joined up.

Since I'm a total noob I hope to be a much better rider in 9 months. I'm looking forward to the event (and most definitely the food--I'll bring the steaks!) :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by MadEarthWorm
I'll bring the steaks!) :thumb:

Where will you be camped?  What are you driving?  I like my steak, medium well.  Noob?  Most everyone is a beginner at something.  You'll do just  fine.

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Where will you be camped? What are you driving? I like my steak, medium well.

Dang, that's one more thing I gotta do...learn how to cook a steak!! I figure it's just like a burger though. How hard could it be? :think:

I'll be a beginner for a while so I hope everyone brings lots of tips and demonstrations for me--in exchange for a steak of course. :debil:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
I would say the best advice I could give you is to just ride!  The next best advice is to just have fun.

Jerry

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Since I'm a total noob I hope to be a much better rider in 9 months. I'm looking forward to the event (and most definitely the food--I'll bring the steaks!) :thumb:

Originally penned by the esteemed BSWIFT
Where will you be camped? What are you driving? I like my steak, medium well. Noob? Most everyone is a beginner at something. You'll do just fine.

Brian, I think we should allow him to camp between the Heartland Spodes and Camp Tejas bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
I think we should allow him to camp between the Heartland Spodes and Camp Tejas bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaa.

Is that kinda like the "new guy" spot, like on the Wendy's commerical where new guy has to buy the group burgers?

This reminds me, how do I find a spot to camp? Are they assigned or is it like first come first serve? Perhaps I should go read the old DW threads :think:

I just talked to a friend who likes the idea of dirtweek. He's hoping to get a bike soon and may come with me, he's Irish so he'll bring the whacky water. Hahahaha.....

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
MadEarthWorm,
No doubt if you camp between those two camps, you'll eat well!

Yes it's first come first served. Buddy-up on someone and they may save you a spot though...

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
...he's Irish.....

He doesn't wear cammo gear and yell "Hoo Ah" alot does he?

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Are you refering to me? I wear Cammo and say "Hoo Ah" (normaly in jest) :think: :confused:

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Thanks for the info Okie.

I gotta find some buddies, hhmmnnnnn :think: Maybe a "bribe" would be easier? :debil:

He doesn't wear cammo gear and yell "Hoo Ah" alot does he?

He does yell "Hoo Ah" a lot but he doesn't wear cammo gear.

Top Bottom