DirtWeek Registration link ?

BAT

Subscriber
Did the Paypal, did the registration form but can't locate the waiver form, please help an incompetent PC user.

We are trying to get info and can't find. Does the $25.00/day include camping? Do you know if they have showers, etc.

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? :)

Okie,
I've run into some major issues that require me to sell my bike, hence I will not be able to attend. Is there any way to get a refund.

PS
This bites...bad.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
You guys should seriously run something like this down here in OZ you would can an enormous responce

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
JulianC said:
You guys should seriously run something like this down here in OZ you would can an enormous responce
Mmmmm ... The first week of October in the US and the first week of April in OZ. :)

I wasn't at the early get togethers, but I bet they were much less formal in organization than DirtWeek is now. Find a place that will let you hang out and trail ride and/or ride MX and throw down a party. There are a bunch of members here on the boards from Australia. Most that I am aware of are concentrated in the Southeastern quadrant, but all parts of Australia are represented here.

I my dad actually wanted to ride and I put him down as an atendee instead of a rider. I would like to pay the extra $5 now and be assured he can ride. How do I go about this? Please email me or give me a number where I can reach you. Thank you.
Racer77
jstb4@pldi.net