Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
Registration link ?

Okie,

Where is the link for registration of Dirtweek ? I am sure it's
here somewhere but I haven't found it .......

Is there a link for "non-subscribers "

Thanks Weld it

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
DirtWeek 04 Registraion Links!!

Here's the info:

Please read through this entire post before going forward.

Basic Steps Summary:

A) Complete PayPal Transaction.
New!
You do not have to set-up a paypal account to make paypal payments anymore! When you get to the check-out screen, just click "If you do not currently have a PayPal account" .... then click "no Shipping Required" ... enter your card info, done. Just like any other online purchase.

B) Read the Waiver/Release
c) Fill-out and submit Registration Form.

Registration Details

1) Everyone except Support Team members use this info to register. STM's; see your forum for info.

2) To Register via PayPal. Go to the paypal link found at the bottom of this post. Once you have gone through the paypal transaction, you will receive a confirmation email, that includes your transaction number. Keep this email handy.

NOTE: if after submitting your paypal info an error occurs, don't worry, your transaction was completed and you can move to the next step. The error is a problem paypal is having redirecting you to the next page, which would be the DW waiver. You can go directly to the waiver, should the error occur, by clicking the waiver link at the bottom of this form)

3) EVERYONE must read and agree to the Release/Waiver form, prior to official DW registration. See the link at the bottom of this post. When you check in at DirtWeek, your name(s) will be cross-checked on our list. There will be a master waiver form at DirtWeek check-in.

Once you have read and agree to the waiver, click the link at the bottom of the waiver form, this will take you to the actual attendee registration form. Fill it out completely! Once you submit this registration form, the attendee database will be updated and your name(s) will be added to the Attendee list here in the DW 04 Forum. Names are added to the attendee list only after registration is complete.

The Registration Links:
DW 04 PayPal Registration
(if paypal errors after completion use this link to continue: DW 04 Waiver/Release )

Read the waiver, click the link at the bottom of the waiver to go to the registration form where you will enter your contact info, screen name, real name, etc.

PRINT & BRING A COPY OF YOUR PAYPAL TRANSACTION EMAIL TO DIRTWEEK CHECK-IN!

YOUR NAME APPEARING ON THE ATTENDEE LIST IN THE DW FORUM IS CONFIRMATION THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR INFO. PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 24 HOURS FOR YOUR NAME TO APPEAR.

To Register By Check
If you will NOT register via paypal, go directly to the Waiver link, instructions are on that page. As we will possibly hold registration checks for some time, we will only accept Money Orders or Cashier's Checks this year.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

Last edited:

kathy127

Nov 10, 2001
dirtweek

I have all kinds of questions. Never been to dirtweek before.
You wrote that the answers are all in this forum. What did you mean by that? Is there a thread somewhere which explains what goes on there?
What about camping? Is it possible there?
What does it cost?
Is there any running water?
What kind of events occur?
Do visitors get to ride?
Are they specific events only or free time?
Do you have to stay the entire 7 days?
Can you come for a day and not spend the night?
What events are occurring on which days , in case I can not get the entire week off from work?
Who do you see to sign in.
I have never used paypal or whatever it is you mentionned, is that mandatory to get to ride at DirtWeek. I don't like to give banking info to some web site . Glad to send a money order or check or whatever you need, but don't want tohave to do it over the internet.
Had a credit card stolen once and that was enough for ever.
Where can I go to find out all the details?
Thanks.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999

Little_John

Jun 1, 2004
When I try to use the pay pal to sign up it does not let me select the number of days I'll attend. What am I doing wrong?

Scratch that...duh... :bang: I guess that's what the quantity is all about.

Sorry. Feels like a Monday here.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
kathy127 said:
I have all kinds of questions. Never been to dirtweek before ...

Kathy:

Oldguy gave you a couple of great links. If you have any questions that you don't find answers to, post them in the FAQ thread and we will promptly reply.

Come on and join us! Camp Tejas is the happening place to be and DirtWeek is where you will find it!

Texas is currently leading in signups :yeehaw: but we have LOTS of room with a 20x40 awning and a 16X35 tent. Most folks set up around the main tent and we use the awning as a place to hang out and park the bikes.

My son will be there and I am hoping my daughter and grandson will come as well. It is gonna be epic!!!

blackhawk468 can answer any questions that you might have from a woman's perspective. She has been to the last two DirtWeeks.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Quick question: we're bugging out first thing Sunday morning. Just want to make sure I don't have to pay for that day, too.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

Little_John

Jun 1, 2004
Okie,
I've run into some major issues that require me to sell my bike, hence I will not be able to attend. Is there any way to get a refund.

PS
This bites...bad.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Top Bottom