taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Okie is just jokin.

A spodefest is where the whole country gets together to watch Wrench's bike fall apart and him crash in front of God & everybody.

Watch me puke between Marlboro's.

Some local kid sandbag, run and stomp the C class and then ask his trofee be mailed to him.

And alot of other crazy things.

------------------
If your two-stroke is rattlin then it's a thumper passin.......

Monkey Butt

Jun 1, 2000
Yes he was in the C class last year but probably not again this year. He use to work at the local Kawasaki dealer but he quit his job last spring so he could concentrate on racing.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
How did I know that was coming.
mad.gif

The question"Who is your daddy?" has yet to be determined...but never fear it will....one day.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yes, all that and the great memories, lets plan one evening (which ever evening), to get EVERYONE around the campfire for a DRN toast,I think there was one last year, I was either too sore to walk over there, or already passed out. Then one night I got this second breath of energy, started walking around to different camps trying to find someone to talk to, and everyone ELSE had gone to sleep. Go figure
Shaw520 camp http://albums.photopoint.com/j/view?u=1333619&a=9921939&p=34835575&p=34833100

[This message has been edited by Shaw520 (edited 01-07-2001).]

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
On that "C" kid in question.Lets lay that issue to rest.He was indeed a D17 C rider last year..and whatever you may think..that is probably the only race he won all year or ever for that matter.
Yes he rides that track often and goes pretty good there,but did not win a regular race in the C class that I know of.
He is in the B class now if you want to look at the advancement lists- http://d17.dirtrider.net/

Keep in mind it was one SPODEfest event of many and simply for fun!
smile.gif

Plus you had Eric Gorr dropping the gate for you guys.I'm sure he was thinking of a mechienism to make it drop faster and work easier
smile.gif

Hey the guys in the Woods/ Enduro MX class seemed to have the most fun of all!!
No numbers on their bikes and I had a lot of fun trying to score them..LOL
Lap Sheets example---
:::: Big blue guy on KDX/big guy on DRZ/lil red guy on KDX/skinny purple helmet on KDX /yellow helmet on KDX/red helmet on KDX/pink jersey on KDX etc etc etc ..
smile.gif
:::::

Taraker...umm on Thumps Daddy---LMAO
Nothing like picking on a bud when he is down and out eh? It's not like he could chase you around on crutches !! lol

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner:
Big blue guy on KDX/big guy on DRZ/lil red guy on KDX/skinny purple helmet on KDX /yellow helmet on KDX/red helmet on KDX/pink jersey on KDX etc etc etc ..
smile.gif
:::::

Lets not forget one red bike that starts MXs in neutral and a blue fire breathing, clod throwing 450!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
About that "C" kid. There is photographic evidence that I was right behind him at the holeshot, and swiftly back to midpack after the second turn! It was my first race in over 12 years.
Not bad for a SUPERSPODE!
smile.gif

You think I had an advantage since EGORR did some work on my engine, and he was running the gate?
tongue.gif

It really doesn't matter, the point is that we all had fun. Even that "C" kid.

wrench

Top Bottom