DRN Poll... Mini Bike / Racing Forum? VOTE!

Mini Bike / Mini Racing Forum On DRN ?

• Yes, we need one.

Votes: 76 55.9%
  • Doesn't matter to me, don't care

Votes: 48 35.3%
  • Nope, Don't go there.

Votes: 12 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
me too, mabye we need to eliminate a few forums?
Which would those be?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
Which would those be?

I'd start with the "Completely Off Topic" forum, and end with the "Flame" forum. :eek:

I spend too much time there :p

Here is one very good reason for the mini forum - The Heartland Spodes youngest festival rider - JonBoy on his $23 JR80 :)

Attachments

• jonjr80.jpg
    jonjr80.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 255

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Yup I think they need their own place. I do see some extra moderation needed though ;)

Kevin

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
chip off the old block!

BunduBasher
looks like your in line for some real fun!

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
okie, shortly after posting that, I reviewed the forums we have here...I would like to retract that statement...:cool:

kc-husky

~SPONSOR~
Dec 31, 2000
I'm all for a mini's forum. I tried using the Thumper forum for what I though were some simple questions. And didn't get any responses. I'm not trying to bash the Thumper forum. But, I think if the questions would have been posted in a Mini's forum. They would have been answered. :) INOP

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Bundu, I can't believe your wife didn't know about the JR80. That was sooooo cool.

How much longer is the poll going to go for? Or is that until this thread quietens down?
Michelle

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yeah michelle, it was quite cool, the wife knew I was on the hunt for a bigger bike for Jonathan, just thought I'd include her in the surprise ! :) From what I can see so far, the JR80 is an ideal beginners bike, we will be riding the river again tomorow, will give hime a chance to practice the gears and clutch - the 01 plastic appears to be a little brittle though. !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom