dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hello, that is. I miss you guys!! :( I wish I had more time to play on the computer. If they didn't block me from work I'd be all set. :) I've been surviving the best I know how. What's going on with the freaks in here?

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
D!!!!!!! It's been too long!

Rooster and I are lazing around this craptastic rainy Saturday when we should be out riding! :pissed:

Glad to hear from ya!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
D!!!!!

Miss you too, glad to see you back in here!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail ~d~!
Lots of stuff going on everywhere I supose ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
~d~ !! Where you been at? It's just not the same without ya.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
*dirty~d~ flashes the STM forum* :) There ya go Wolf.

I'm still working on getting my life in order so that I have more time to enjoy the slave money that I earn. This job that I thought would turn into a great career is turning into another boring way to earn a paycheck. I'm pretty disappointed, BUT I have many more opportunities that have recently landed in my lap. I'm not going to jinx myself so that's all I can give for now. The second I know for sure then I'll spill the beans. Let's just say that when all is said and done I'll be my own boss. Corp. America will be kissing my bootie and paying for my retirement property. :) The bike is still in a few pieces, but I'll try to have him up and running for a few rides towards the end of the summer. By then Cory might have a bike of his own so we can ride together. More to come...

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Ah, one thing that you will ALL find comical, I'm sure...

I wear pink once in a while now. In public even. No, that does not mean you'll catch me in pink riding gear.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
dirty~d~ said:
Ah, one thing that you will ALL find comical, I'm sure...

I wear pink once in a while now. In public even. No, that does not mean you'll catch me in pink riding gear.

:yikes: Shocking!

I wear pink all the time and you'll still NEVER catch me in pink riding gear!!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hi.

Top Bottom