MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
I was s-o-o-o disappointed by the dusty rose ORV stickers for this year! I don't have ANYTHING to wear that matches that color! The popular MX clothes from about 10 years ago would have matched perfectly.

And that shade of mauve just CLASHES with the orange and black on my bike!

I wish the DNR's color coordinator would get with the times! :)

I couldn't belive the color when the guy handed me my sticker. I actually accused him of it being a joke!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
I have two family members who thought they were just peachy! Guess which two! I stuck my ORV sticker on the bottom side of my rear fender! LOL! Nothing a new S-12 and a little mud can't take care of!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey guys, I bought mine from the CCC and is a "Honda" red color. It still clashed with the KTM orange and black, but it does look better than the computer generated stickers.

SweepRider

Mar 14, 2002
Mark,

I'm guessing your household is like ours and has to do a washload of "pinks" once a week. I think the new ORV stickers are lovely. Hurricane thought they were "cool". Too bad Yamaha didn't stick with the old pink color scheme. Then I'd be all set.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Sweep,

Yeah, Motomarie and Emilypink couldn't wait to put the stickers on their bikes!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I thought they were bright red! till I took my rose colored sun glasses off DUH?

Top Bottom