Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
a lot of DRNers miss her..... how is she doing?

Attachments

• dw official mascot.jpg
    dw official mascot.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 565

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Ahhhh, you're killing me!!! Fast4ward and I really miss her. So Kris, how is she doing? Lie if you have to... dont tell me you lost her!!!

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I saw DW the weekend after Dirtweek I was there for a race, she was running around and playing with the kids! Later when I was in the tower, I saw her on the stairs. He's taking good care of her.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
allright, what a relief! thanks for the report Blackhawk..... so there is a good chance she'll be there to greet us all next October...

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
motohead, you just need to find a good dog sitter.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Well, I never! Raiding coolers? I've never participated in such shenanigans! And I've got at least 7 people who will back me on that! ;)

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Thanks for the update Blackhawk. Thats such a relief. Did she get any bigger? She was really puttin it on by the end of the week.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
Well, I never! Raiding coolers? I've never participated in such shenanigans! And I've got at least 7 people who will back me on that! ;)

:) One of which helped you cart the coller off and the other six helped consume it's contents, right? :p

On another note, I have been eager for news on the little pup from the begining when one of the Okie clan posted DW first pic and story. Glad to hear the pup is well and looking forward to seeing a 60-70 lb whirlwind at DW03!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Negative Irish!
There was no, and never will be cooler raids at Dirtweek.
*Shultz voice on* I know nothing! . . .Nothing!!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
Negative Irish!
There was no, and never will be cooler raids at Dirtweek.
*Shultz voice on* I know nothing! . . .Nothing!!
:) :)

O-K, O-k, that's your story and your sticking to it! :)

Brownie

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 11, 2002
DW is doing fine although I think she set a new record for getting into the most stuff and tearing the house to pieces. She is a pretty good gaurd dog though, she barks at everything.

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
Well, long story short.... Fast4ward and I, Pokie and
Shiftless stopped at a gas station in Shawnee Ok, Jim sees this dog, walks around to see if she belongs to anyone, finds out shes been hanging around a few days, he puts her in our truck and we leave. We got to DW hoping someone would want her because I knew our dog would not do well with a new sister. Brownie was kind enough to take her in. I cant wait to see her next year...

Top Bottom