Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I have temp. set it to allow all members to post photo's (not just support team members. Check the categories and let the uploads begin. Looking forward to an awesome album this year. :thumb:

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
follow the Photo link at the top to the DW area. Should see an Upload Photo link when you get ther.e

I'm in the process of uploading my pics.

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Thanks to Okie all the photos I took are now online. Sorry they dont have titles. Just too many to put names to faces. If you know who is in the photo put it in the comments.

Thanks to All that made this one GREAT DirtWeek.

Last edited:

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
I had my photos put on a disc, but they are too big to upload and I'm not expert at reformating them.
I put them on my C drive and I have photoshop on my computer.
Help me okiewan!

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Just open up a pic in photoshop and then click save as... change the name to something like pic1lowres instead of just say pic1. That way you will be able to keep the hi res version for yourself or email. But then click save once you have changed it and a promt for picture quality should pop up, when it does drop the quality down to around 2 or 3 and then click ok. Then go to the photo album and in the browser just search for the file you want and fill in all the fields and click submit. Then when somebody authorizes your pic(s) then they will be up for the world to see.

Top Bottom