Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
2 Questions... 1) why aren't you making it? 2) Who in their right mind would want that number? :silly:

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Simple Okie...dirt bikers are "the debil"..at least I'm sure that's what Bobby Beauchet's mom would say from the Waterboy..hehe
Question, will the number we select need to be the main numbers on our bikes or will there be taped on plates/paper w/the numbers on them for the specific event?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Question is, does Big Lou run 116 so when he's laying upside-down, everyone knows to call 911? :p :)

eblack

Jul 11, 2002
Please Change 402 to 403 on this list; Mr Mxer can't see my number thru all the dust from always being behind myself and 420!

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
I've been having a real hard time finding a decent job recently. The IT market has taken a big sh*t, as you probably know and all I get right now is odds and ends contract work. So DW'02 has gone down on the priority list, for good reason. As far as the number is concerned, never had a number on my bike and I thought that would be a good number to use so people can say "Is that the Canadian?" :) I hope you guys have a great time, wish I could have been there...

FLYIN_KAW

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 19, 2000
That goes for me too. Since my partner in crime can't go. I'll be passing too. 21 hours by myself a little far. But looking forward for DW03. Oh well there is always next year right.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
702 for the rat and 771 for Mxbabe. If we have two bikes by then if not 702 for both of us. :p Oh yea, Senna will be taking the #1 ride. :) A pink scooter.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
This might be a littel optimistic but I'd like 214 please. Do I need to send in the form prior to reserving the #? If so, I have to hold off until the final determination has been made, thanks
Elk

MXbabe

Oct 9, 2000
Originally posted by super rat
702 for the rat and 771 for Mxbabe. If we have two bikes by then if not 702 for both of us. :p

I love how he decides 702 will be the number for both of us. :moon: But, it really is okay with me. :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Oldguy, I would like to add a 515x to my stable. Elvis is spoting his new numbers.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by motometal
Could I reserve a letter instead of a number? Just trying to conserve my electrical tape here...
Nobody has called #1 yet. :)

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
#1, that's a bit pretentious, wasn't able to acheive that last year and I don't think so this year either...too many fast guys there.

Remember when Yamahas came with big"1" number plates? tacky...

How about reserving the letter "M" for me?

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by motometal
#1, that's a bit pretentious, wasn't able to acheive that last year and I don't think so this year either...too many fast guys there.

Remember when Yamahas came with big"1" number plates? tacky...

How about reserving the letter "M" for me?
Yeah but a 1 don't use much tape.

Top Bottom