Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
BEST CRASH - No'Mo (crash helmet served him well)

BENCH RACER - Elk (bike issues amid mototalk)

EXOTIC BIKE - Vintage Dirt (1970' CZ)

FARTHEST TRAVELLED - Papakeith (from Rhode Island)

BASKET CASE - Tree Jumper (2 broken bikes and 1 broken leg)

DirtWeek-Or-Bust - Lori Nyland (Mrs Gomer, battling cancer with great spirit)

BUSTER-WHO - Zoomer (bike issues)

BUSTER-WHO Jr. - Thump (radiator, wheel, body)

TRUE SPODE - Jeff Allen (fixed Busterwho's truck)

congratulations to the above for a well-deserved recognition.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
A huge thanks to the following for the tremendous amount of help getting DW done!

Appreciation Awards:

Shiftless
Pokie
Crispy
BSwift & Heartland Spodes
Justql

Honorable Mention:

Sarge!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
:thumb: To all, I can't wait till next year!

Phillip

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I messed up during the presentation...I meant to give honorable mention to Jaybird for his wonderful freestyle crash exhibition on the big step-up!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Okie clan and all, I had a hard time explaining the Bench Racer award to the Mrs.:) "Did you race or didn't ya?" she asked. I said yeah, kinda, here's some photos of Twinny and I. She still didn't get it, must be a wife thing!:)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Boy i think i need to quit going to these things. That or leave the bikes at home. DW01 i killed my newly rebuilt bike. I almost bought a new bike at last years event so i could continue riding. I didnt and regreted not doing it.

So DW02 rolls around. I kill the same bike from last year and go out an get a nice new one. Leave it up to me to break it in less than 36 hours. Only bad thing i took myself out in the process. :( Should of just video taped and taken pictures like i did last year. Nah, it was fun while it lasted!! :)

Now the question is, do i even bother bringing a bike next year? I do like the flapping fender award. Got razed for quite awhile about that one. Now the Basket Case Award this year (My only trophy ever, thanks!). Brillant idea on the design of the trophy! :thumb: I dont think i can afford winning this type of award next year. So please, will someone else take over for me. I hate to see what i would look like if i was to win this award again. 3 bikes? Both legs? An arm to go with the leg? :whiner: I dont want to know!!!!

By the way, anyone got a pic of my wreck? :)

Hot Pants

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 8, 2002
Hey FYI - it took Thump AKA Buster Who Jr. about a week to notice that his trophy was broken and JB welded back together! Also Thump just told me that he had to super glue the JB Weld back together because he broke that too! :confused:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
maybe Billy is innocent and it's been Thump letting Billy take the blame. Ya, that's it...he jinxed his Yammie last year and Billy was just in the wrong place at the worng time. Then this year he "lays down" in front of Billy so he's got no where to go and what about that refrigerator door...?????

Hmmmmmm........

Billy did Thump borrow your truck before DW????

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):)

Yeah that's it, Billy is just in the wrong place at the wrong time!:think:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom