• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Following up on earlier discussions, if you are attending DW03, would you pay for a catered meal, Saturday evening, October 4th. ?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You bet!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Yup!!
BTW Brian - Txbigguy said he could/would help in any way. He was supposed to cook for 500 last night, but the group cancelled. I promised him that we were looking to cater the whole shindig.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sounds good to me, I voted either of the above.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I think that would be a very good idea. Especially for those of us that have long drives back home. This way we could pack up the cooking gear and not have to worry about doing it in the dark. So, yes i'm in!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Brian, this sounds like a great idea. Are you thinking trays of stuff like pasta, chicken, beef samiches, Italian snasages, salads etc? and bring a desert dish to pass?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
RMjeff
Believe it or not, they do have grocery stores in Oklahoma.... Ice too!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
RMjeff
Believe it or not, they do have grocery stores in Oklahoma.... Ice too!

We still shower outside though. ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Sounds awesome! Count me in!!

I can remember the last night at Dirtweek last year, all cooking gear was put away, everyone was packed up, many folks already headed home. Me and Vintage Dirt and Sarge tailgaiting on Lou's pickup, forming a bit of "potluck" of sorts. We dined on chips and salsa (VD's) and some leftover sliced up smoked brisket I had scored from Jack and Diane's. Sarge brought the beer. Ahhh....memories.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Natalie - We told you all week to come eat with us anytime you wanted. I still haven't finished the food I brought back. :)

I really think a community meal is :cool:

Lew

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 27, 2001
I am in :thumb:
I just got a new toy hauler trailer. Maybe I will just fill the 36 gal fuel tank with BUD LIGHT.....
Lew

BAT

~SPONSOR~
Oct 21, 2002
Sound like a great idea. From a practical perspective it is closeout time for those that have a long ride home and this would help. Also, I could see it being a great social closure, the awards presentation some special mentions and all with food and drink. Fantsatic way to end a great week.

Top Bottom