Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
DirtWeek '03 Sponsors

Started sending out the info today and right out of the box ProClean 1000 is in again! Stay tuned for more to come! Let these guys know how you feel about them stepping up for us.

1) ProClean 1000 --Buddy -- ProClean@mindspring.com -- http://www.proclean1000.com
2) Works Connection -- Shawn -- shawn@worksconnection.com -- www.worksconnection.com
3) Asterisk
4) MXSouth - Jeff mx@pipeline.com
5) MXTech
6) ProCircuit -- Travis -- tcwicks@procircuit.com -- www.procircuit.com
7) BillyWho -- Billy -- billy@billywho.com -- www.billywho.com
8) Twin Air -- "Jeremy Garges -- jgarges@twinairusa.com -- www.twinair.com
9) Performax Products -- Veron Phillips -- info@performax-products.com
10) Stillwater Yamaha
11) Dubach Racing -- Gina Dubach -- dubachracing@sbcglobal.net
12) Forward Motion Racing -- Eric Gorr --
13) Cycle Zone KTM -- Mike Kruger -- mkruger@cyclezonektm.com
14) Briggs & Straton Power Products -- Mike "ZOOMER" Zimmerman -- Zimmerman.Mike@basco.com
15) KTM
16) Yamaha
17) Oneal -- Frank Kashare, Vice President -- fkashare@onealusa.com
18) Thor -- Ian Runyon -- IRunyon@thormx.com
19) Wyndham Hotels -- Craig Cunningham -- ccunningham@wyndham.com
20. Ogio -- Andy Bell -- abell@ogio.com
21. Shoei - mike@shoei.com
22. 20-20 Racing Academy by Ike De Jager -- mx411@bellsouth.net

the list grows... stay tuned. :aj:

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Went to OGIO last Monday and talked to Andy Bell. Kenny Bartram was there and he remembered me from DW02. He said he had a great time and everyone was really cool. He wants to try and stop by this year, but he needs to double check the IFMA schedule. The guys at OGIO really liked the idea of coming out. Andy basically committed to support us, but won't know until this summer what level and if they will be able to bring a trailer out.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If I don't win an Ogio bag this year I'm buying one! My wife wants one for traveling too! I'll bet if they bring some product it WILL get sold, I know I'll bring my wife with her check book (I don't get to use it, somehow the money ends up in the garage :confused: )

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
On Site Parts/Service at DW03

Tran-Sport Supply will be there with both trailers so don't bother brining parts and tires and stuff...

They will have cables, chains, sprockets, bars, oils, spark plugs, goggles, tear-offs, brake pads, clutches, guards, grips, gear... and more.

They carry Dunlop and Mich. $59 fronts, 65-69 for rear. Mounting $10 (thats taking it off the bike and putting it back on. They'll replace a tube for a flat for $20 (thats taking it off, replacing and putting it back on)

They will also have fork seals and can replace them as well as do maintenance on the bikes.

If you have any questions or special requests call Michael or Bill at 405.262.0300.

These guys are a paying vendor for the event so lets make it worth their while and hope to have them back for years to come.

Thanks for the hook up Milk :thumb:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Well I wasn't planning on breaking anything...but to be a DRN'er I'll make sure that something falls off the bike :)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by RV6junkie
Well I wasn't planning on breaking anything...but to be a DRN'er I'll make sure that something falls off the bike :)

If your anything like the rest of us you wont have a problem breaking things. ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Elk promised to be the bike washer this year. Just drop it off at his camp, pick it up in the morning.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That's not funny Mister, Twinny owes me a wash for MY bike. Yeah, leave your bike by my camp, see what happens.;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
Yeah, leave your bike by my camp, see what happens.;)

I've got a nationwide, year-round camp.  Never leave your bike or motor unnattended.  You never know what might be hiding in the internals or what could be etched into the cases! :p :moon: :laugh:

Top Bottom