BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Again, the DW04 attendees bellied up for the BBQ and helped Mannford Masonic Lodge #515 raise funds for charitable work. :yeehaw: The Lodge members were very pleased serving the food up to "such nice people". DW04 attendance was down slightly from DW03 but none the less, a fair amount of money was raised. Vaugh Foods donated the "fixin's" again this year and really, really helped the bottom line. Thanks to all and Thank You, OldMaicoNut for all of your efforts. :worship:
Recently, a need was identified in my community and by unanimous vote, money was donated to assist in the repair of a handicapped lift equiped van. Along with money's raised thru other projects, this van is once again dependable and safe for the family that relies on it for their independence. We've planned a couple of other fund raisers in hope that we will be able to provide some scholarships by May 2005. Thanks again to everyone and we hope to participate in DW05 when the particulars are determined. :cool:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Good to hear. Thanks Brian. It was all work and no play for you at the last one. I hope this years works out better and you get some bike time.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Very cool.. thanks to everyone involved !!

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Thanks Brian...that one hits close to home for me :cool:

Those vans are expensive to buy, and maintenance of the lift is usually off the hook. Now I've enjoyed that meal twice!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Good work guys!!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Brian, great news and great food. I know I was one stuffed piglet after eating. :cool:

Mully

ps: Rich, you should try some of that BBQ sometime. :debil:

Top Bottom