john1216

Apr 17, 2002
you might find the info your looking for at husaberg.org . from what I can tell it isnt a problem at all. Apparently the starter setup husaberg uses is not typical as it is light weight. Not like something off a Harley, but rather something that wont interfere when you are in the sh*t!
Later and good luck finding info...

roostafish

Jul 14, 2000
Two friends have electric start Husabergs. I have never, ever, ever seen either one of them start with the electric starter. JUNK! One kick of the lever though? Imagine that.

maicomotoman

Dec 16, 2001
Mine has always started just fine with the button. Hot, cold, whatever. File the powdercoating away at the ground connection, you should have no problems. I love my Husaberg, it has been wonderful so far.

john1216

Apr 17, 2002
just to update here... brought home my new bike last night, berg fe400e, fired it up using the e-start for the first five times or so. then i tried to kick it and no problem! So far so good.

bgdawg

Sep 7, 2000
New to the husabergs but just got one last week and have one enduro and two trips to the local mx track!! Love it, starter and starting no problem so far fe501!!

Top Bottom