knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
Looking at getting a good riding jacket for the Fall and Winter coming on. Anyone got any suggestions on what they are using or what to stay away from. Hoping to stay in the $50-$200 range.
Thanks for your help,
Knobby Hob

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
I love my Clice trials jacket. It's light weight but very warm, water proof and the sleeves come off and it becomes a vest. I know Patman also uses the same jacket.

I have also heard a lot of good things about the Moose XCR jacket, it was my 2nd pick but the Clice jacket was less $$$ and turned out to be a great product.

Click Here for Clice

Hope that helps, if you have any questions about it or want detailed photos of it just email me at LWilson250X@hotmail.com

Lee W.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
My Clice jacket ROCKS! :aj:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
I just purchased the THOR phase MX jacket. Since I haven't had the chance to test it out (hopefully this weekend) all I can say for now is it fits into your price range (99.95) comes with plenty of pockets, detachable sleeves and even a built in compass on one of the zippers. :) It's farely light and is lined. Plus with the adjustment through the waist area, I can still appear to have a figure with it on. ;)

knobby hob

Apr 7, 2002
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I found the Acerbis Impact at a good price $99.95. Ordered yesterday, hopefully it`ll get here alright.
Thanks again

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom