flattie

May 19, 2005
got my 05 cr250r cylinder back today from eric. had it "mo betta" ported. everything looks great nice work. i just wanna thank eric for sending a FREE book, FREE dowel pin, and for charging me less than he originally quoted me! i will post some ride reports as soon as i am healed. doing alot of work to bike while i got the chance.

thanks, brian

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Eric is like that.
Please report back when you get a ride or two on it. :p

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
What book is it?

Eric Gorr

Engine Builder
Jun 29, 1999
150 guy, I offer a free book with every service job over $100. The choices range from my tech books to training, riding, vintage, and picture books. They're all published by Motorbooks

Brian, thanks for the comments on my work, hope you like it. Its the latest "Team Gordon" specs, thats an inside joke for the inside parts guy at Service Honda Randy Gordon. He was the tester for that porting.

flattie

May 19, 2005
oddly enough he sent me the honda crf handbook? lol, guess he trying to pursway me to buy a 4 stroke hahahaahahahah. at any rate i'll read it front ot back. i'll read anything dirt bike related

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
KX250Dad said:
Didn't get a book... did get a great EGYZ144 which exceeded the expectations. Good job Eric & team!

Me either when I had my CR250 "Mo Betta" ported.

I demand a recount! :laugh:

flattie

May 19, 2005
ride report

all i can say is wow! ty u eric, there is no jetting issue on an 05 cr250r, it is the porting. with erics porting i am currently running stock needle in stock postion (after trying many diff needles including jd needle with no real sucess) this thing pulls from the very crack of the throttle all the way to the top. no longer does it matter if its in the correct gear it just goes. i love it! no more detonation on pump gas. jetting cleans out easily after ride thru pits.... and plug is clean. this is the only way to fly on an 05-07 cr250 ty u again eric!

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
Cudos to EG!!!
I sent him a sratched up cylinder for replacement last month. When he got it, he decided that it just needed to be cleaned up and honed which he did for FREE!!!!
Didn't even charge for return shipment. WOW!

Top Bottom