Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Will there be an official first aid station and volinteers, or will it be up to the individual to take care of the first aid?

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Pullin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

[This message has been edited by Jewell (edited 04-24-2001).]

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Jewell,

Last year, there was an Ambulance present on Saturday. They were really nice and took good care of me after I launched myself over the handlebars in the woods.

No ambulance was present on Thursday or Friday. Georgia Boy broke his ribs on Friday I believe and Wrench drove him to the hospital. I'm not sure how far it was.

------------------
Tim Roberts
99 KDX 200
http://sera.dirtrider.net

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I've got a roll of duct tape and some old shop rags.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm gonna get along with you guys juuuust fine. I've never really had an injury that couldn't be cured by alitte hopping and alot of cursing.

------------------
1997 Kx 125
1997 GSX-R 750
Pullin a wheely between a rock and a hard place.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Mikeb will be bringing cases of Coors Light. I hear that helps with First Aid. Seemed to work pretty well for me last year after I broke my ribs.
wink.gif

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Timr, re the MWSF Official Poster-was that pic taken pre or post Coors? Just curious. You look like you're having a good time.

------------------

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
That was during Coors. I have no riding gear on because I was already busted. Didn't you leave to go home right after the picture or something like that? I walked over to the M*A*S*H tent, and your truck was just gone. Lemming said you had to go and you were off. I hope you can stay longer this year.

I'm taking the whole week off, and hiting two riding spots on the way up. You want to come along for that?

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Sounds like a party, but I never know until the last minute if I can take time off. One of the pitfalls of being a small bidness owner.

I most definitely will stay more than one day this year. I was determined to make it the last one, even though I only stayed for Saturday.

I was really pressed for time last year, as I had moved into my apartment that Friday morning and left for the SF that afternoon. That's why I left Sat. evening. Had to wrap up the move. I really hate that I was too bummed to be much fun.
A divorce kinda thing...
mad.gif

------------------

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
last year TAraker supplied the painkillers. It may be in the form of baby formula this year.

------------------
you never really learn to swear until you learn to ride.

Top Bottom