Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Don't give up yet Dave, let's put some DT tires and a 19" front wheel on the bike (I have a spare 19" front) and have a go at the Azzie flat track races, or some SuperMoto races. ;)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
.... The bad karma around 250Fs and injuries keeps leading us back to riding woods instead... :aj:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Ya Bonehead! First time riding in almost 10 months and you're trying to double through a rythm section?!?!?

Where's that slappin-oldguy-silly icon?

Collar bones heal quick. Just pretend to have a little sense next time. I mean, you're old, but you're not old enough to quit!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No quitting! Not allowed. Denied.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Dave go for the three strikes and you're out method... you got one more to go. Hope you're healed up soon...

I'm with Gomer - what were you thinking! But I know your pain... the bike makes me think I'm superwoman until I get carted off the track. Tell Eric to be damn careful on that thing this weekend (and wish him luck and tell him to kick butt, too)!

Sounds like you might have been a victim of the 1st ride 4-stroke nose dive. I kept chopping the throttle off this one table on my first ride and after landing about 5 serious polish wheelies Red stopped me and told me you can't do that on the thumpers.

Get well soon, olddude - no quitting... yet. We'll get you on a bike at DW... even if it's a TTR!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Wow, Dave.... bummer!

I sure am sorry to hear this bad news. Hang in there.
If there is anything at all I can do for you, don't hesistate to holler!

Top Bottom