motorider24

Jun 3, 2010
Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody knows where or how i can get a boot strap fixed!

Its not completely torn off but definately needs to be sewed back!

Any ideas?!

Thanx!!!!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
of course it'd be a lot more helpful if you mention some freakin details....

I don't know.. Maybe mention what kind of boots they are?

Is that too much to ask? It gets so old trying to figure out what it is that people want help with, when they can't even bother to tell you.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'm pretty darn sure most current boots have plastic straps. My T8's from 2000 do, my Gaerne boots had plastic / wire. If your boots were handed down from your great grandfather and are all leather then perhaps you should look at a local shoe & boot repair shop? They might actually have an idea of how to repair leather footwear since well... that's what they do. Of course pictures or a more accurate description might get you a better idea of repair options.

Put just a little thought in to what you type BEFORE you post it. Chances are that some half arsed post won't get a quality response because you obviously are not interested enough to give details. I haven't found anybody that can look through their computer screen and see what is in your head so expecting somebody to understand "Hey my boot is broke how do you fix it" is just a little light on information. Keep at it I'm sure with lots of practice you might get in to Indy's level of perfection.......... in about 1,000 years. :laugh:

Dude chill out we know you are not perfect like us, that's why we're making fun of you. Geesh!

Top Bottom