tree11

Oct 31, 2007
harrison/crawford state forestry does not allow motorised trail riding.today,i`m faxing a petition to the division of hearings in indy....i need help with getting the rule changed...does anyone know a lawyer that rides?
if redbird allows riding,then there's hope in getting other
trails opened.
you can help by sending nice emails to people in charge.
also send signed petitions to fax 317 233-2977.
in09ima@mail.hous.gov------congress

someone that is good with a computer could put a petition
on a site for people to sign.

Last edited:

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
i live near louisville.i`ve never been to red bird.i want to ride there.maybe my friends and i can meet you there sometime.one friend i have in mind never raced harescrambles,
he`s not very fast.i`m moving up to `c` class.i not fast ,but
i can do anything except big logs.
what speed are you in the woods?

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
my speed ranges from a fast walk to a good crawl :laugh: .i would be more than glad to have yall down.we have a 150 acre farm with a 7 mile trail thats good for shaking out the " bugs "... once we warm up we head across the highway to a place called tackett creek,its a reclaimed strip mine with thousands of acres of riding...then theres redbird,evarts...all kinds of riding.just give me a shout !!got plenty of camping room and a down stairs shower my girlfreind allows muddy sweat soaked riders to use !!

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
246 Miles To Your House.thanks For The Invite,but I Had To Make A Rule For Myself.150 Mile Limit.i Know A Guy That Lives Near Lake Cumberland That
Might Be Intrested.he`s Been Working Weekends,but I Will Foward This To Him If It`s Ok.his Brother And Wife Also Ride Bikes.

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
motocross is fun.it seems like if i`m not racing ,i`m not riding.
d-track near bedford has a web site.i`m wanting to practice saturday dec 1st .
it might be too wet,i should call before i haul.
i`m wanting to,i forgot what i was going to say,i have a phone call coming in.............

Last edited:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN

tree11

Oct 31, 2007
i`m just a beginner,i was at practice at podium once.

after 2 laps ,i got off the track before someone jumped on top of me.i think it cost $20
it looks like super cross to me.i won`t go back until
it looks safe for all skill levels.
i was told guys are getting into 4th gear on some places on the track
and going down.that`s not my kind of fun.

Top Bottom