FRONT AND BACK SUSPENTION ON CRF150F!!! is it any good stock?

Apr 5, 2007
dose the CRF150F have good suspention?

i was wondering if i buy a crf150f if i would need a suspention upgrade because iv been hearing that the supension on that bike sucks like nothing else out there so if this is true i do still want to buy it and upgrade the suspention (if you know any good suspention upgrades for it please tell) but if the suspention is fine please tell me the truth please because at this point i dont know who to believe. I will be doing 10-15 foot jumps on this bike if thats a factor i have no clue but incude that in your post aswell. oh and if your wondering why i am not buying the 150R im more of a trail rider/off-road racer not an MXer

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
The 150F is a capable trail bike for it's intended purposes. How effective the suspension is will largely depend on your height and weight falling inside the target rider size for that bike.

Apr 5, 2007
i was wondering if i needed a upgrade from stock on the suspention on the 150f (front and back)

I will be doing 10-15 foot jumps on it so put that into the equation as well

(I do not want the 150R) I know what your thinking.."y the hell isent he getting the 150R" this would be why i am an off-roader..always will be and i prefer the f's more anyway so pleease do NOT say "hah you a dumbass y dont u just buy the R"...i dont want to

now that i got that all cleared up lol if u have anything to say now after reading what i have posted please do (i could use the help)

snb73

Nov 30, 2003
List your weight.

As a trail bike, the suspension is fine. For MXing, the suspension is in need of upgrading.

Why don't you ride the bike over the desired terrain, if you bottom it often, install heavier springs.

You can spend alot of money trying to make that trail bike into an MX bike.

Top Bottom