Brains

Mar 28, 2002
Hi all

I thought I would add this as a new thread because my problem of trying to get that 200 running right nearly drove me insane and it was a simple problem.........not so simple when you are sitting on your butt staring at the bike and thinking what the &*%$$$%&^ do I try now.

Hopefully this will save someone a huge headache.
What was the problem? - The wrong slide!

Now believe me I took those two slides in the first place and measured all the angles and it looked fine.............yea right.
I found 0.2 mm difference here and there and dismised the thought.

The difference.............between splutering and not going anywhere to getting on the pipe and going like demmon on a mission.

Regardless that I found the faut the day before, thanks to canyncarvr who posted the idea and all those that posted their thoughts.

Thanks to all on the forum
Regards
Mark - South Africa :)

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
OK you guys. Please take note that I got SOMEthing right!;)

What a lucky guess!! :)

....a day late, but still...

****edit******

Ha! No tongue in cheek here! ;) Thanks, but no...to a 'bobble headed doll' :)

"If you can't laugh at yourself........" ...I don't know what the rest of that is. Maybe, '...don't worry about it, cuz everyone else will!' ????

noonelikesmeeverybodyhatesmethinkI'lleataWORM :whiner:

Last edited:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
CC
Ya're all right buddy. You are most definatly an active poster and all is appreciated!
FT

OLD-N-SLOW

Nov 21, 2000
Well... I guess that proves the saying that even a blind squirrel finds
a nut once in a while ;) . Sorry CC but we cant have you getting to big a head. Does this mean we need to nominate CC for a picture under his name? I know , a CC bobble head doll! Or how about a motocross card,
like a baseball card, with his picture and his AHS avg.(actually helped someone).

Just joking CC!! He's a great poster and most would be helped if they took his advice more often...like me for example.
Steve

Top Bottom