Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Just got off the phone with Mike Berg, Garrett’s father. Really a nice guy, and come to find out that we probably rode the same trails near Danville, Illinois many (too many) years ago.

I explained to Mike who I was, all about DRN, and the donation that we would like to make. Needless to say Mike was taken back by it. The fund is to help send a kid to college. Garrett wanted to go to college and become an engineer himself.

My friends, I can not thank you all enough for the generosity you have shown. I am heading to the bank to get a cashiers check made out to the “Garrett Berg Memorial Fund” in the name of “DRN and The Dirt Week 2002 attendees”. Again the total will be just a smidgen over $700.00 for this cause. Way to go guys and girls !!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Mully

PS, Mike said he is going to join DRN too !! :yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Thanks Mully.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Sweet! :thumb:

Mully want to act as the Trasurer for another fund for those of us that didn't make it to DW? I would and I'm sure many others that didn't make it would like to help out too.

Thanks,
Phillip

B

biglou

If you go to the ThumperTalk forums, there is a memorial forum st up there for Garret. One of the threads has info on how to donate to the fund. I think there is a paypal acct set up.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by BigLou
If you go to the ThumperTalk forums, there is a memorial forum st up there for Garret. One of the threads has info on how to donate to the fund. I think there is a paypal acct set up.
Thanks Lou. I was going to ask this.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Great job, Mully! :cool:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Thanks for handling the process, Mully. I know you made a lot of laps around DW with the raffle tickets. :cool:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
When it comes to big hearted goofs going out of their way to raise money for a cause they believe in........NOBODY can beat Mully :thumb:

Top Bottom