nsxxtreme

Apr 18, 2006
I recently purchased Sick racing gear for my girlfriend. After checking out quite a few different brands she really liked this one. It had padding in all the correct places that a lot of other gear didn't have. She also didn't want to feal like she was swimming in pink. Those looking for gear might want to check it out.

Pants $79.00
Jersey $29.00
Gloves $20.00

If you cant find anywere local with these prices let me know I'll provide the store I purchased it from. I live in Oregon so no taxes either :D

Squirrel Girl

Oct 17, 2006
I have the MSR gear in black/white/grey and love how it feels, the lower waist is great. However the pant legs ride short, and one of the decals is now coming unstitched from a wipeout, only worn them maybe 9 times? But I would still recommend them. I also have the Troy Lee over the boot Rev Pants for women, these pants are tough! The jersey is well fitted too, when I can get it off my daughter's back. Anybody ever bought Girlyz riding pants? What do you think?

KaTy M

Aug 1, 2007
Hey there, can someone pleeeeeze tell me if the MSR pants are true to size? For someone with a 29-30 inch waist, should i buy a 4, 6, or 8? I have jeans in both a 4 and a 6 just depends on the brand and how lowrise they are and i dont like them to JUST fit and gotta be lowrise. HELP!!!!!! Ive been lookin for over a month and I dont have any place around here to try them on so I have to order them. Also the NEW 2008 MSR GEM gear is super cool lookin!!!!!!!!!!

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
I suggest you go with the size 6 so you have plenty of room and they're not too tight. That's what I went with. I also wear a size 4 and up depending on the brand.

If you order from Rocky Mountain, you have one free return if they don't fit. Hope this helps ya out.

KaTy M

Aug 1, 2007
pants

thanks Heidi! I looked at them on the auction website and when I asked sellers the waist size of the size 6 they say 30" and if these are lowrise (approx. 8.5" rise then they will just fit cuz my hips are 32 and waist 28) :blah: I tried the fox dakotas and the 5/6 JUST fit but i hear they run a size smaller. Also found an MSR dealer an hour from here so I'm just gonna go try em' but thanks for your help!!

Top Bottom