R E A L

Aug 30, 2004
91-YZ250-Chris said:
ps. what kind of bike are you looking for?

well now that I am having to save up a crap load of money, I cant be to picky on a bike, I know there are some good deals on older KDX's out there, but if I come accross a used MXer for good price I will take it. basicly anything that RUNS and isnt to much older then me (1989) and able to be raced X-country and maybe some MX jumps.

Oh, and the GT was my brothers girlfriends uncle(somthin like that) and he told my brother to tell me to keep it in the family, sorry for any confusion.
So selling it is out of the question. I might try and talk my dad into selling one of my quads, hes pretty mad tho now, my friend went down the side of a gully thing, and accedentally gunned it and it went straight up the other side and it fliped over backwards on my friend (no injures)

Thanks for the help guys
Jeff

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Quads? You got quads?

gwcrim

~SPONSOR~
Oct 3, 2002
Yeah really.... the quads must go! :p

I bet there are some good deals on some 125 MXers. No one seems to like them anymore. I rode one on trails for several years, no problem.

R E A L

Aug 30, 2004
cool, ya I have had my quad for 4 years and now it is getting VERY boring. Its pretty weird though that I have wanted a dirtbike for like 7 years and my dad buys me a huge quad instead(one that costed double the price of an ok dirtbike). Ya, I am going to start looking around on E-B-A-Y for some deals.

Jeff

R E A L

Aug 30, 2004
In the local paper, this guy is selling his 2000 KTM SX125 for $1900, he states that it runs great. Do you guys think its worth the money?

My dad has to talk to my mom about it, and if we get the OK, then my dad might buy me a used bike and I will pay him back for it.

Jeff

mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
i dunno what its like in the US but in Canada that would be a pretty damn good deal if its in good shape.

But as I found out with my WR and you did with your GT, you never know what the previous owner has done to the bike and even though it may run fine on the test ride you never know.

Now i'm not saying dont buy used (that's all I could afford). Just make sure you look everything over very well. Look for any bends or small cracks in EVERYTHING. And take note of what the compression feels like, the new 125's should have tons. Try to get as much info off the seller if you can and NEVER be in any rush to buy.

Good luck man!

Top Bottom